Had lunch at McAlister's after church today. And then we went to the nearby shops to check out some jeans and swimming suits (my sister has been plagued by an almost obsessive urge to swim lately).
May ended up with a new pair of jeans, I bought a new pair of jeans and boots *gRin* and my sister got a inexplicable stomachache.
By the time we got home it was like almost five, and all of us had tests and assignments for this week. So, being the diligent students that we are, we managed to chat until almost midnight before getting started with our work. It was pretty funny actually; we started talking in my room, then we went outside to the living room for some choc cake with raspberry sauce (OMG, that was divine), had a small bathroom interval, then concluded our session in May's room. Heh.
Hey it was girl bonding time okay? A lot of secrets and confessions spilt out y'know. I think we understand each other better now. I declare the whole six hours incredibly well spent. =P
Although it still doesn't change the fact that we have tons of work before us. =P
Oh OH! I called Keong the other night, and he was still at Port Dickson charming all those dim-witted bimbos (heh um, just a... symbolism), well having lunch with them actually, and so he walked out of the noisy place so that he could hear me better, and he ducked right into the ladies'! We actually talked for a quite a while before a lady came into the loo and gave him quite a shock. Hehee, silly goose. *huGz!*
I guess it'd be quite redundant to inform you guys that I miss him huh. Hahaha. ;)