Had another lovely encounter with the bus today.
I finally got my own set of keys! Walked to the office with my sister coz it was such a nice day. It was only like, 5 degrees or something. Perfect. Hehee, we even stole some choc goodies from the office. Well, we didn't exactly steal anything, there was a bowl full of candies and stuff, so we sorta helped ourselves.
Americans are so fortunate; they have everything in abundance! Free refills of soft drinks everywhere, free candies... The ugly side of this is that the level of obesity in the states is steadily increasing as well.
Another example of the balance in life; win some, lose some.
Hmm sounds like a good topic for Pastor Cutebubblez to work on. Hahah. *gRin* It's been a while since Pastor Cutebubblez made her appearance here...
Anyways, we took a good long walk before coming back, and now I'm having a slight headache. Gosh, am I that out of shape? *gaSp* Maybe it's the bright orange cap I wore today. Hahah. 0=) It's hard to get a good cap for me, coz I have a pretty big head. I'm serious!! Well, I think so anyway.
Or maybe it's coz I slept too much just now. You know that super dizzy feeling you get when you slept too much in the afternoon? That type of thing. That's why I'm not a big fan of afternoon naps. Unlike my darling. Just leave him somewhere with a nice bed in sight, and you'll find him snoring away ten minutes later.
Okay okay, that was a bit of a stretch. 20 minutes. =P Hehee.
Keong's in Port Dickson now, hanging out with all those scantily clad babes from his old College. They're having a reunion gathering or something. Yippie. Hahahaha! Just kidding! I have faith in him. *wiNk*
Yay we're going out for dinner tonight!