Nobody was home when I got back this afternoon. I pressed the doorbell for goodness-knows-how-long and... nothing. I was freezing outside, a few meters away from my warm and cozy apartment, and nobody was home to open up the door for me. Darn it. My sister and May were supposed to be back at this time!
Um, FYI, I don't have the keys to my apartment coz there are only two sets of keys, and naturally that causes some pretty inconvenient consequences.
I ended up heading towards the nearest (warm) place I could think of, which was Yulius's place. He was surprised to see me (dOh), but he was kind enough to not leave me out in the cold. Played this Eye-Toy game with him for a while, but we stopped when he finally noticed that I wasn't too into the game. Hahah! I'm sorry but I'm just not a video game sorta girl, y'know? But the game is kinda cool I suppose, it's like you move in front of the camera thingy, hitting the stuff on the TV screen and stuff. Pretty advanced tech stuff, but then again, this is Yulius and Alex's house we're talking about. Nothing in that house costs less than a hundred bucks, I'm sure.
Yulius had some skin colored acne cream on his face when I got there, but he didn't realize it until he excused himself to the loo. Hehee, thought that was pretty funny. But of coz, being the considerate girl that I am, I didn't burst out laughing. Not out loud anyway. =P
I tried calling home for a few times, I even asked Firman if he had seen my sister but to no avail. Finally, I decided to head back to campus and hopefully bump into my sister in the Bio-Physical Building, AND finish up this essay I was working on for tonight's meeting with the editor-in-chief.
Gave up looking for my sister and settled in the library to do my work. I was so engrossed in my work that I was completely taken aback when I find Firman standing next to me and ordering me to follow him back. I was like, what?
Apparently I was reported missing by my dear old sister, and he was chosen to accept the Mission Missing Cindy. Hey I didn't come up with this corny joke okay, he did. =P He was like, I'm parking on the handicapped parking and I only have ten seconds, and he started going 10, 9, 8... It was only when I printed out my essay, hurriedly followed him outside, sat down on the passenger seat did I realize how easy it actually was to kidnap me. You don't even have to bring a knife; just catch me off guard and flustered, and I'll do exactly as you say.
Anyways, we ended up having dinner at Sushi-Ya with David and my sister. The food there is GOOD. There's this really cool Hawaiian Volcano Roll thing, and it comes out in the midst of burning fire. Hahah, talk about attention-grabbing. It's like wrapped with succulent red snapper meat dipped in some spicy sweet sauce, and the insides are flaky tuna with even better sauce. Hehee, yum. *gRin* Kudos to David for introducing me to that little slice of food heaven.
I was a bit late for the Big Green (the online mag) meeting, but they were just getting started so I was safe. Quite a number of people turned up, and we took turns introducing myself. I wasn't as nervous as I thought I would be, heh, I actually made them laugh! Though quite innocently *bluR*. See we had to add one fun fact about ourselves, and I was like, well I'm from Malaysia! *cHeeSy gRin* They seemed amused by it. Oh well.
Whatever that works, yeah? ;)