OoOOOoo new blog. Hehee, yep I'm at it again. Hunt for the perfect blog! I do have another online journal really, but that one's... not open to the public. Muahahaha. Coz it's full of bad-mouthing, some back-stabbing, plenty of insulting remarks (amongst other super private and confidential stuff) ... so if you've been hanging out with me or something lately, chances are you'll be in that blog. *cacKle2*
But too bad. I'm not gonna tell you where it is. Hehehee. I'm a howwible, howwible person. *bLiNk bLiNk*
Anyways. I just got an email from the editor-in-chief of The Big Green asking to see some of my sample writings, and only then did I realize that I have lost most of my old writings - my essays, my short stories...! Especially since the computer back home got hit by a virus and some wise guy reformatted it without asking me first.
Well, to be fair, I never thought of keeping my works; I just sorta print 'em out (if they're assignments & stuff), or I keep them in My Documents for a while before somebody deletes them in order to find more space to save their mp3s or something.
Mental headslap.
How could I have been so dumb?! I need those stuff to show others, like potential employers or whatever.
What am I gonna do?