<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Thursday, February 26, 2004Y
Passion of Christ (R)?

I got myself a cell phone! =D It arrived today at Firman's place coz he bought it for me from Amazon. Apparently we can't buy cell phones from Amazon without a driving license. But don't worry, I'm paying him back. Duh. Hehee it's a cool li'l cell phone, it has a camera! *caCkLe2* It's a Sony Ericsson t-610, in case you guys are curious, and Keong told me he'd been eyeing this phone for like a year or something. Oops. You don't mind right dear? 0=) It comes free with this phone plan I bought from T-Mobile. That sorta thing. My sister also got a prepaid line from T-Mobile. I think she finally realized how easily I can get into a jam and how impossible it was to catch hold of me without a cell phone. Hahah, guess my 'missing action' yesterday was a wake-up call or something. Like, Knock2 Wendy, your sister's a walking disaster waiting to happen; get her a cell phone!! Hehee, well not that dramatic la ya. And the best part is that we can switch phones whenever we get bored or whatever coz we both have SIM cards from T-Mobile hehee. Oh btw, my sister's using my old Nokia6610. Hee. =P I was so happy when I saw it come alive again! All the numbers I stored onto the phone is still there, and my ring tones! Gosh I miss SMS-ing and stuff. =P Well, mostly with my darling lah but still. *wiNk* We went to sign the lease earlier, but I still haven't gotten my own set of keys. Apparently I have to wait for them to call me before I can head over to pick it up. Darn it. My sister looked so desperate for an extra pair of keys for me that I almost sympathized with her. Almost. =P Hehee. Hey guys, I really like this journal... can I keep it? *bLinK bLiNk* =) Oh the Passion of Christ movie came out today, and the reviews on the papers are overwhelming. It's like, almost every front page of the Entertainment section had a picture of Jesus on the cross, all bloodied and dying. Honestly, I found it really heart-wrenching to watch, I mean, it's like something from a slasher horror movie, y'know? And this movie is actually rated R, which means anyone below 17 can't watch it without parental guidance. From what I read, it seems like this movie is based on the 12 hours before Christ was crucified, and Mel Gibson really went all out with the gore and horror. The whipping, the nailing on the cross, the crown of thorns... I'm guessing it's gonna be a pretty in-your-face type of show. Reminder to self: Bring full box of Kleenex to movie. I heard the actor who acted as Jesus was struck by lightning once when filming the movie. Just a fun fact for y'all, hehee.

8:09 a.m. Photobucket