Five reasons I should go back this summer:
1. I miss home.
2. Craving for laksa.
3. Keong.
4. Keong.
5. ...Keong. *hEehee*
Five reasons I shouldn't go back this summer:
1. I should experience summer here.
2. Dad might not like it. ('should try to find a summer job, or go travelling, see the world...')
3. ...
See! I searched through my whole brain for like, a good ten minutes and I can't even fill in five reasons why I shouldn't go back! I am SO destined to be going back this summer... right?
Oh man... dillemma dillemma. =P
One more week till spring break! Vegas, strip clubs, King Fu! *gRin* Hahah, never thought that King Fu's name will ever be in the same sentence with strip clubs. But then again, I made that sentence, doh.
The bus totally abandoned me again just now. I was running so fast I thought I was gonna pass out; I even crossed the street without checking for cars properly! And the bus drove right past...
I have two tests next week, better start cracking those books. Soon. ;)
Okay okay, I'm going already.
I finally got to call Keong today. *cHeeSy gRin* He actually waited up late at night coz he knew I usually log on during those times, aWw... *huGz mEselF* He's so sweet. ;) Hehee.
Y'know, I can message him with my cell phone (yes, I do know that it's considerably more expensive than the usual SMS, so don't worry guys, I'll try my best to act sensibly =P), but I can't seem to receive any messages from him. Hmm...