Sweet Dreams...
I met Keong last night! In my dreams. =P
Seriously! He was so in my dream. I dreamt that I was back home and hanging out with him again, and we were in the backseat of a car, Pang and Janice at the front seats, and I was just leaning close to him, and turning around ever so often for the sweetest of kisses...
*giggle* It felt so real, not just the kiss, but everything! ...See, another reason I am meant to go back this summer. This dream is like, a premonition or something, innit? *gRin* Yeah yeah I know when I sound absolutely unreasonable.
I woke up early to study for my test next Tuesday, before my sister wakes up and disrupts the whole peace in the apartment with her boisterous moves and stuff. Heh, not that I mind, of coz. Brings life to the whole place, in a way. =P
Just ate the leftovers from last night's dinner at TGIF's. The restaurant was all the way in the capital, which is Lansing (I'm staying at East Lansing), and the food was really nice. Can't help remembering the times I ate at TGIF's with Keong last year. Heh. 0=) Then Firman took us for a spin around the city coz I've never seen the famous buildings and churches there before. They were really quite impressive, but I was having an increasingly painful headache so my attentions were somewhat limited.
Took two panadols before I slept. Hey could it be the panadols that made me dream of Keong? Maybe I should start taking panadols more often.... hehee just kidding la!! Was just pulling your leg... What, you think I'm that lovesick isit... =P