Okay what did we do today...
Oh I wore my new vest today. Hahaha. Was so cool, I wore a collared shirt underneath and stuff. I thought I looked older, smarter... but my sister's squealing about me looking so cute in it created some doubts.
Anyways, I think I remember. We went to buy some buns in a REAL bakery for breakfast. Like, custard buns, coconut buns, RED BEAN buns. Gosh I missed those dainty li'l buns. I liked the yam bun they had hehee.
Oh wait. We bought the buns YESterday. Hm.
OH YEAH, we had Subway for breakfast, and then we were off to the Science Museum thingy. Spent pretty much the whole afternoon there (Enough scientific facts to last me a lifetime, but at least we took some cool pictures hehee) before we had to leave for the airport. Again, we got lost on the way. I have come to estimate a longer drive to anywhere we go by now, simply because it seems so inevitable that we get lost everytime.
Found out that our flight was delayed! Argh! Then it hit me -- King Fu!! He'd be waiting for an extra 2 hours! And there was absolutely no way of contacting him...
Called Keong whilst waiting in the airport. Told him everything that had happened so far. Heh. =P Then it was time to go to VEGAS, baby!
Throughout the whole flight I hardly slept a wink, I kept willing the plane to land in Vegas ASAP. King Fu was waiting! I mean, I'd be freaking out if I were him, y'know? All alone in the airport, no way of knowing where your friends are at the moment...
But then again, he's a guy. He'd probably figured out ways to get himself out of the mess or something. Men always have solutions for everything, right? ;)
The moment I switched on my phone in the Vegas airport I got like, I dunno, 5 or 7 voice messages. It was pretty funny actually (although at that time it was anything but funny), King Fu's voice was getting from calm and informative to hassled and worried everytime he left another voice message. I was like, SHOOT. So not good.
But of course, I found him la. Doh. Now let the fun begin! *gRin*
We took an airport shuttle to Tropicana, which was where we were gonna stay, and it was like, lights, lights and more lights everywhere! No wonder the weather's so nice here; they get heating from all the lights! So anyways, we ended up with a suite for the night coz they ran out of rooms for us.
ALRIGHT!!!
The room was huge, and filled with mirrors (kinky... *wiNk*). And there was a jacuzzi, a steamroom, a sauna... nobody was sleepy at that point. Hehee so we decided to make full use of the suite before it was taken away from us the next night. It was cool, although the jacuzzi was a tad bit small. Definitely too small for 5 people. Not that it stopped Firman from cramming in. I caught a glimpse of disbelief on King Fu's face when Firman jumped into the already crowded jacuzzi.
Anyway we ended up trying the steamroom and sauna as well. The sauna was too hot for some of us to handle though, so we left Firman and May (oOOOoOOoo..) and just stayed in the jacuzzi, which was much more comfortable by now.
We hung out till 4 something in the morn, and then some misunderstanding happened, which I thought was pretty unfair for King Fu since he just got to KNOW them. Poor guy.
I was so hungry I could eat a horse by then. You know how hungry you get when you stay up really late? And the saddest thing was that there was absolutely nothing to eat. Maybe some candy here and there but... Thank God the whole mess was sorted out by 5 something, then we all just slept for like, 2 hours plus before it was time for breakfast.
I remember praying that I wouldn't get any gastric pains before dozing off.