<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, March 21, 2004Y
Ambitions of A Ditzy Girl

Che I didn't mean all the things I said in my last entry. Seriously! I mean, I was in quite a state and... y'know. =D We had a pretty awesome meal just now. Wrapped cabbage rolls and everything. Oh yeah. Whoever said university students cook crappy food had no idea what he (can't be a woman, nuh-uh) was talking about. =P The three of them had a talk or something after that, thank God I was excluded from it. I don't think I could've stand it. I mean, I know I'm nosy 95% of the time, but this time I'd rather be left out of it. Somehow I have a feeling some of these stuff have been brewing even before I came. I just kinda came and probably made things a li'l bit worse, that's all. All it took was a slight push to the wrong direction, an opinion or two formed too soon, a step mistaken... What am I talking about. Anyway, I am so procrastinating lately. I'm totally hooked on blogging and everything about it. In case you haven't noticed. I just added a hit counter (below the tag-board) to my blog. Hehee totally unnecessary but it's just so cool! I'm thinking about learning HTML on my own. What do you think? It's definitely be a plus for my journalistic ambitions. =P Online publishing and designing, 'zines, etc... and I love it! It's less messy and so much more professional-looking. And the fact that I draw human figures in the most pathetic way wouldn't be that much of a handicap anymore. OooHh... *hEad filliNg uP wiTh iNsPiRatIoNs & unReaLiStiC dReaMs...* Sighz. Gotta pull my ditsy head outta the fluffy clouds. I would be very thankful if I even manage to get that internship in The State News during the Fall semester... Oh don't tell anybody who's majoring in journalism also okay. I need to eliminate as many competition as I possibly can, gRrr.. *baReS mE faNgS* Takes a lot of um, aggression and ruthlessness to get ahead in this field, as so many of my past lecturers had kindly encouraged me. But I can't let these things freak me out can I. I'm sure God has a plan for me and that He'd use me in whichever way I am most useful to Him. Just gotta turn on my ears a bit more and listen. And if my journalism career doesn't take off, there's always my singing ambitions to take its place... *eYeS gLaZes oVeR...* Hehee. Just kidding. =P Currently listening to: Venga Boys - Sha La La (guilty pleasure =P), Story of The Year - Until The Day I Die, Hoobastank - The Reason, Trapt - Echo

12:34 p.m. Photobucket