<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, March 05, 2004Y
Asian Beauties, Arise!

YESSS I just finished my two tests! Although there's really no reason to celebrate, since I probably did unbelievably badly in both the tests. ... *manually switches brain to other topics* My brother is back in Malaysia! That lucky wanker... =P Hehee, jk, it's what I affectionately call my bro, no worries, he's not a real wanker. His girlfriend from China went back with him too, and now she's staying in one of our rooms. I hope it's not my room, coz if she found my secret stash of extremely private journals and show them to my brother, I will personally see to it that they will regret it in the future. For example, I can teach their (future) children to dig up all their dirty stuff AND generously share them during (preferably very large) family functions. Or something similar to that effect. Well maybe she'll want to stay in my sister's room instead, in which case my sister will choose the much quicker (and doubtless more satisfying) way of strangling her if she so much as misplace one of her beanie babies. Heh just kidding. *hALo appEaRs aBoVe hEaD* Just thinking of my brother being home, eating home-cooked meals, enjoying a large screen TV WITH A REMOTE (the TV in my apt doesn't have a remote... I KNOW! It's crazy!), and driving the Altis around makes me wish I was home too. I miss the bags of mangoes my dad brings home sometimes, the pumpkin chicken dish Kristy cooks, the comfy feeling of being enveloped inside the huge cushions in the living room with a working REMOTE CONTROL at hand... But it's not so bad here. =D We have great foods here too, albeit a bit expensive; sweet oranges, great school, impressive bookstores, cool shopping malls (oH yeAah...) ... Hey did you guys know that in Friendster, there are actually a few (boredom-inflicted) people who creates a new profile just to invite the prettiest or best-looking people they can find in Friendster; like Asian Beauty, Head-Turners, etc etc. It's so weird! These people will search for those pretty faces, ask them to join the.. club, I guess, and then these beautiful people will write testomonials like oh thank you so much for inviting me, I feel so flattered, so honored... *rAiSes eYebRow* Heh just thought it was an interesting find. No doubt there're alot of good looking people there, but the weirdest thing is that most of these profiles are from the Philippines. Oh you know how I found out about this? Because our fellow Ipohian, Jessica Wong, is in one of them. Heh the testimonial from the club was so formal I had to take a second look. It was like, Thank you for gracing us with your presence. You are a true Asian Beauty. No comment. Hehee. 0=) Oooh seems like May's having a super stressed day. Her floppy disk, which contains the lab report she has to hand in tomorrow morning, is not functioning. At all. I've experienced that before so I totally understand the sheer agony of it. =/

5:03 a.m. Photobucket