<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, March 16, 2004Y
A Bed of Roses - Thorns Included

A friend from Leeds, UK called up last night. I haven't heard from him since the day I left Inti Nilai so it was a bit of a surprise. Apparently he found me in Friendster and yaddaX3... Didn't have a lot to talk about; he still had that croaky voice going on hehee. Then some guy thought it'd be an auspicious night to make a fool out of himself. I won't give names here (not that anyone of you will know him; knew him from Inti Subang), but some of the things he said irked me a great deal. Hmm... Okay he was doing this stupid confession thing. He pretty much quoted from all the cheesy love songs from the past century, but what pissed me off the most was that he was SO completely thick in the head. I told him (again & again) that I'm very much into my boyfriend and everything, but he was like, he's just hoping for a chance or whatever. He even said that he'd be waiting for me if anything ever happens. I was like, DUDE. You do NOT say things like that. What's he trying to imply, that I'm gonna break up with Keong sooner or later? What a *bEeP*. My sister, however, thought it was pretty funny. She even brought in a bowl of baby carrots, plopped down right next to me, flashed me a toothy grin and said, 'oOOoo live entertainment'. Oh btw guys, you do have to sign in to view my photo album. I know! It's a bit of a hassle but it's a one-time thingy, pleaaasee don't get annoyed ya? I would find another simpler photo album but... I really like those pretty frames and everything... *bLiNkiNg eYes seArChIng fOr aPpRoVaL* Hehee thanks guys! Love y'all! Sorry about the li'l outburst earlier. I just get pretty riled up when people take relationships and stuff like that so lightly. It's almost like they think it's just a game or something. Well, it's NOT. Why do you think people go mental when relationships go wrong (like my poor cousin in KL), or even commit suicide or whatever? Because nobody is immune to relationships; you risk getting your heart broken the moment you feel the first set of butterflies in your tummy. That's why it's so important to cling onto our Abba Father. He's the only one that won't crush our hearts or fiddle with our feelings. Even if your loved ones have caused you pain or disappointed you in any way, rest assured that our Lord will be right beside us with his arms stretched out. Sometimes I feel like, Jesus is the only constant permanent structure in my life; I mean, when you think about it, so many things can go wrong in our lives, nothing is for sure, innit? It's like you're living in a whirlwind of things and the only thing you can really hold onto is yes, you got it, our dear God. =D Pastor Cutebubblez just getting warmed up here... Nah, just kidding. I mean, these things are easy to comprehend in theory but to put them into practice... that's something I'm kinda struggling with right now. Feeling the first signs of a sore throat, eeps. P.S Stef, you totally fooled me in your last entry! I thought you were for real gurl! =P

5:15 a.m. Photobucket