<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, March 14, 2004Y
Cold and Tired

Everybody was so flat out tired in the flight. Didn't even realize it when the air-stewardesses were offering us drinks. Weather in Chicago was (duh) super cold. Now that I could compare the difference between the weather in Lansing and the weather everywhere else in the world that is less cold, the coldness can get a bit depressing. It's kinda miserable; I mean, in Vegas and stuff, it was sunny with slight breezes but over here... *pOut* Bubblez no like... When we were walking to the car (we got a bit lost coz Firman forgot where he parked his car...), my hands were so bitingly cold I thought they were gonna fall off without me even noticing. Oh well. =) I thought we were gonna head home after we had lunch in downtown Chicago, but turned out Firman had other plans. He wanted to go to the John Hancock Tower to watch the night view or something like that. I was like, what? Dude, we're TIRED. We only had barely three hours of sleep in the plane. All I felt like doing was head home, unpack, have a warmth bath and have a looong, lazy sleep. I guess he wanted to prolong the whole vacation or something. Anyways. I think he was getting sleepy coz he decided to stop in some parking lot to take a nap. I tried to sleep as well but it was so cold and cramped in the car that I gave up and decided to go to the nearby indoor park... thingy. I found out that it was the Navy Pier, and it was actually quite cool but I wasn't really in the mood for shopping (weird, I know) so I just found somewhere to sit and called King Fu up. Hehee, he was back home already! That lucky bugger... And there I was, still stuck in Chicago with no familiar bed to lie on and no warm, cleansing bath... Found May and my sister walking around so went walking around with them. Bought a really cute sand timer thing; it's like the shape of an egg and it has this cute yellow feet to stand on! I thought it would be fun to watch when I get bored or something. Hehee. So went to the Hancock Tower, scenery was pretty cool, took some really awesome pictures. Of the scenery la, not me. =P By that time I felt so exhausted I could cry... The fact that I went online in the Apple shop and found out my latest Physics test score didn't help matters either. But it was just a moment of weakness; praying and staring at the beautiful view down there lifted my spirits up a bit. And it only made me miss Keong even more coz I just know that Keong wouldn't make me do all these things when we're already so tired; he would've been considerate enough to drive home earlier and let us rest or something... *pOut* =...( Hehee so far it doesn't sound like it was a good trip eh? But it was! I was just tired, hehee. I wish we were still in Vegas. Heh. Got back home around 1.30am, car trip was... pretty uncomfortable heh, the cold was really getting into me. Grrr... no, I must not be influenced by the weather, the weather does NOT control my emotions... AHHHHhh! Bloody cold weather! =P

1:47 p.m. Photobucket