We ate in the breakfast buffet downstairs. The food was pretty good but my tummy hurt like crazy. You know that terrible washing machine feeling when you fill your been-empty-for-too-long tummy? ...I gave up eating after the salads and lied down on the couch instead. Painful wei...
Still didn't feel too good when we went walking in and out of the hotels and down the strip. Was a sunny day, and I was wearing my favorite orange cap and all but my tummy just wasn't in the mood! Saw a lion in MGM Grand and New York New York, where my sister totally yelled at me for being so stupid. See, I was trying out the clam-a-toy-out machine because they had some really cute teddy bears, and I pressed the button by mistake and the clam went straight down and caught nothing. I know my sister was pissed coz I used some of her precious quarter coins that we strive so hard to keep for the laundry services but STILL. No need to yell right... =( So that pretty much completed my perfect morning. I was so close to tears I had to escape to the bathroom.
We walked along the strip, checking out the arcades and stuff, and my sister and I had one of the best floats ever in the Coke building, which was next to the M&M building. Was beginning to feel better, tummy was giving in to the excitement.
I think we went to the Sahara Desert mall thingy later on, and didn't buy anything but we managed to pick up a box of tampons someone dropped on the floor. Like, for real! But it wasn't much of a gain coz I don't use tampons anyway.
The rest of the night was quite a blur to me now coz I think most of us were getting tired from all the walking. The sights and everything were really cool though. Don't regret walking heh.
OH YEAH we were walking to the Caesar's Palace. Now I remember. We sorta dropped our plastic Coke bottle (which my sister wanted to save as a souvenir) from a bridge kinda thing but someone was nice enough to throw it up back to us, and King Fu saved it!! Though later on we found out that it was already broken from the fall. Heh. Oh well.
Sister was dying of hunger already, so in the end we ate in one of the foodcourts. Sometimes it occured to me that this trip is actually quite physically challenging. We had to walk a lot, and food is never consistent. Not that I'm complaining, of course. It's not so bad hehee.
Finally we went to the Treasure Island Hotel, where there was supposed to be a show but it got cancelled for some reason. So Firman and my sis went off to get the car, which we had left behind some 45 minute walk away. Gosh King Fu, May and I were so tired, we KO-ed at the lobby.
The moment we got into the Ford Taurus Firman rented, he told us that we were gonna watch the water fountain... show thingy at Bellagio Hotel. I was like, no way. What if I fall asleep and drop into the waters or something. But in the end it was good that Firman forced us to go there coz the show was pretty amazing, and the beautiful hotel decorations pretty much woke me up. Especially the garden. Like, WOW. The flowers were so pretty they looked fake. But they're not. I checked.
Went back to normal hotel room with two beds, showered and zzZzzz...