Hey you guys heard of Dew U? *sNiCkeR* ...I saw it on the Mountain Dew drink my friend was drinking during physics class. It's some media gimmick by Mountain Dew to involve college students or something, so they're calling their li'l 'university' Dew U. Y'know, like, MSU, WSU... Dew U.
Hehehehe. Physics class ended early today, and when everybody was getting up and leaving, I saw this girl still sleeping on her chair! Like, how embarassing is that. Other people noticed her too, and some of 'em were laughing and stuff.
Gosh, sure hope that doesn't ever happen to me.
Had a pretty weird dream last night. It was like some reality TV show setting (further proof that I should stop watching too much of those crap), and my friends and I were splitted into twos to search for it. No idea what was it, but I do remember my partner was Wei Ming. Hahaha, alRight. Sure to beat any of you sissies out there. =P Hehee jk. Anyways, then it was the end of the game, everybody gathered by this really beautiful beach, clear skies and all (reminded me of OBS really), and then we all started singing. Weird eh. Then a while later some people started to glow, like, seriously glow. Kinda like Tinkerbell in Peter Pan. Su was one of 'em. I was like, how come you're glowing and I'm not?! And she was like, coz I found something you haven't. Something like that.
Whatever. Gotta stop myself before I overanalyze the whole thing.
You guys believe in dreams and stuff?
Tulips are so pretty! I know I've always declared that I'm not that big a fan of flowers (I prefer soft toys really, or books, or accessories, or... mp3 players? *wiNk*), but that was before I saw real, blooming tulips. There was a hotel back in Vegas called the Bellagio, and it has this huge garden filled with tulips in every color you can imagine! And they smell so nice, they actually woke me up from my trance-like state for a bit (for more info, read my past entries, hahaha *gRin*). SiGhZzz. And we saw some tulips when we were in Meijer's the other day, 6.99 for a small bunch, expensive wei... didn't stop May from buying though. =D