We ate at the Mongolian BBQ restaurant last night. It was really cool; we get to pick our own meats, veggies, sauces and everything, then we let the cooks stir fry 'em for us. The combination of foods and the way they taste depend totally on ourselves so we have no one to blame if we put too little oil or too much spices or whatever.
Mine turned out pretty good. Hehehee. 0=)
I just finished posting up my photos onto my album. I got so frustrated at one point coz the darn thing just refused to go my way! But I just found out what I did wrong hehee, so it's alright now.
I think most of you have gotten the URL for it yeah? Tell me what you think. ;)
School starts tomorrow. Heh I'm actually looking forward to it, I need some normalcy in my life, a constant routine, that type of thing, y'know? Taking the bus, attending classes...
Though I'd say yes in a heartbeat if someone asked if I wanted another spring break. =P Hehee, hey I'm just being optimistic. Anything is better than dreading school, which I have to endure for another two years at least.
Firman's coming over tonight with some beef rendang he cooked. Yum. Hehee, I've never tasted his rendang but my sister says it's pretty good so... I have no idea why he's doing this though. Well actually I have a pretty good idea but... hehee no point blurting it out.
*wHiSpeRs* HE LIKES MAY!!
I mean, he denies it but anybody with an ounce of observation skills knows that he's lying through his teeth.
Ahem. Anyways.
Oh OH! Our toilet bowl got stuck yesterday! It was like, we kept flushing it but the water was like overflowing and stuff, and crap just kept coming out. EWWW!! It was totally disgusting. We couldn't make it stop, and the shit just wouldn't go down. So whilst May kept scooping the murky waters into the bath tub, my sister was pumping it with the monkey wrench thing and I, naturally, was given the worst job of all -- I had to take out the crap with my hands. ARRRGGHHH!! Thank God for rubber gloves!! But it was still uber gross okay.
The crap was pretty hard, so we were like, uGh, must be all the Vegas meat or something.
Ew, I know. How appropriate, since we only discussed about meaty crap and veggie poop a few days ago.
Okay, gotta go help fry the veggies before May screams at me. Hehee.
Oh I wasn't done with the story, hehee sorry. So finally we gave up and called for maintenance, and some guy just pumped it for a bit and it was flushing well again. In the end we had to throw our bathroom rug coz it was soaked with shit water. Like, literally.
UgHh.