<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, March 14, 2004Y
Grand Canyon - Magnificent!

I'm getting tired of updating my journal. Does anybody even read these stuff? *eXpecTaNt lOok oN faCe* I haven't even unpacked yet! Hehee. This day was pretty nice. We drove all the way to the Grand Canyon. Five whole hours straight. Took some pictures at the Hoover Dam, and we sang almost all the way there. Watched a movie clip about the Grand Canyon in the IMAX theater before heading towards the real thing. We went to one point to the other, taking pictures and stuff. Was kinda cold but nothing compared to Lansing. There were some funny moments, but you just gotta be there to find 'em funny, so I won't risk sounding lame here. =P Hehee. Throughout the whole day Firman was giving comments on the sights and everything. He sounds like a travel brochure sometimes, seriously! Heh. =) But the scenery was breath-taking, really. All those rocks and everything. I like those li'l telescope thingy that shows you exactly what those peaks are called and stuff. My sis just thinks they look like nipples. Uh huh... *rAiSeS eYebRow* Some of us were getting mighty hungry too, but Firman wanted us to get to this last checkpoint where we can see the sunset and everything. Good thing he got so lost he decided to head back to the highway instead. We could see the sunset and stuff from the car too, so... =D Had dinner at Denny's on the way. Hehee. It was a quiet dinner until my sister asked Firman how often he pooped since guys ate so much meat and stuff. Then all of a sudden everybody had something to say, which was natural I guess since everybody does it. =P Was a pretty gross conversation, but it was a good laugh alright. King Fu and I talked for quite a bit on the way back, was nice to be able to talk to someone whom I've known for more than 3 short months. =D I almost forgot how fun he could be, that's how long we haven't really talked. Coz like back home or whatever, there're always... um, distractions of some sort? Hehee. 0=) Got back home late, showered, watched Conan O'Brien and zZzzzZz...

5:57 a.m. Photobucket