<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Thursday, March 25, 2004Y
History Perks

My history professor's nipples were showing today. I mean, seriously. It wasn't visible when she just came into the class, but after a while it... y'know. Guess the room was a bit chilly, hahahah. I thought I was gonna die trying to contain my laughter, coz... well, she had pretty huge assets. Enough said. And that wasn't all. She went on to tell us about her two boyfriends. We were like, what? You have a boyfriend? And she was like, yeah, well one's for real, and the other is just... masquerading. *sTuNnEd* I know lecturers are human and they have their own lives outside and everything, but still! And she was like, y'know, when you come to my age, these things are just.. *shrug shrug*. =S Anyways anyways. Been raining the whole day but it's cool coz at least it's not so cold anymore. I think I've walked like, I dunno, a few hundRed miLes today trying to look for this book that I'm supposed to read for my history class. And it's sold out EVERYWHERE! I went to all the bookstores and stuff. *pOut* I am so dead. And we're supposed to write a paper on it or something later on. Darn it. Guess it was kinda my fault coz I forgot to look through my class schedule, and now everybody's grabbed the book and left none for me. =( But she was supposed to remind us during class too! ...Oh yeah, I was half an hour late for class on Monday coz the signboard on the stupid bus broke down and nobody told me about it. So I got on the bus thinking that it was heading to Hubbard, WHICH WAS WHAT THE SIGNBOARD SHOWED, and instead it went all the way to Brody. Oh well. Good thing I had my sis's mp3 player with me. =D Oh oh! I had another dream last night! I remember this better, but I don't think I should put it up here for fear of complaints and misunderstandings. =P Hehee, I know, it's frustrating isn't it? I can hear y'all jeering and yelling that I shouldn't even mention it here if I didn't plan to tell it. But hey, it's my blog. 0=) Currently listening to: Relient K - Softer to me, Hoobastank - Remember me

3:53 a.m. Photobucket