Got to school early today for my appointment with my course advisor. She's a really sweet lady, and she really helped me put things into perspective in terms of my academic schedule and stuff. If I ever get frustrated or super discouraged about my decision to major in journalism, just talking to her will make me think twice. I know that much is true coz it happened this morning. =)
She even assured me that I only have to pass my Physics course this semester when I voiced out my worries. Phew. Um, hope I can achieve even that. =P
I can't wait to be rid of the science and ISS requirements. That is the only reason I'm taking Physics and War & Revolution this semester. Total nightmare. But really, really thankful to God that all the courses I took back in Inti fulfilled 90% of my requirements.
There're actually so many interesting courses I could take! Magazine writing, Publication design, Greek and Roman mythology, even J.R.R Tolkien...! It's rather exciting actually, although my sister nearly fainted when I told her I'm required to take three literature courses. Hehee. I dunno, I'd rather bury my head in Irish Literature or something than slave away with Physics formulas and theories anyday.
Hmm... better not speak too soon. =D
But yeah, and I get to learn other languages! I was thinking about Chinese initially, coz then I'd be able to score a perfect 4.0, no? I know, very kiasu hor? In the end I figured I didn't come all the way to university just to get great grades, gotta gain more than that... SO I'm deciding on Japanese (so I can understand all the anime cartoons and stuff, hahah), Spanish (sexy language wei...), or French. Not really into French though, coz everybody knows the French people are gradually evolving into an isolated country who doesn't give a damn about the rest of the world. =PP I want to learn a language that will cover the largest group in the world...
Hey didn't Dr Mahathir once said he expected Malay to be the international language in the future?
Kalau begitu, lebih baik gua belajar bahasa melayu ya...
Ugh, reminds me too much of karangans and rumusans. No thanks.
Puan Louis! Gotta look for her next time I'm back home.
I downloaded some songs earlier this week and most of them I've discovered when in Vegas. Needless to say, they're filed under my Vegas Memory File. Just listening to them is like playing random video clips of the past spring break vacation in my head. For some reason the Blair Witch Project movie comes into mind. Y'know, that type of raw video-taking, but minus the horror factors. No snotty noses or breathless screaming and whatnot in MY Vegas videos.
Is two entries a day too much? =P
Currently listening to: Healed - Nicole Nordeman, Jason Mraz - You & I Both, Hoobastank - The reason... ;)