Was snowing pretty heavily when I was waiting for the bus to go home. Didn't mind it too much even though I looked like someone sprinkled powder sugar all over me by the time I stepped onto the bus. Heh at least it wasn't too chilly.
John Mayer's coming to town! In our Student Center, in fact. Oh well. Not that big a fan of his anyway. =)
Now if Blink182 (or Linkin Park, or Evanescence, or...) is in town, then it's a different story hehee. Hoobastank is actually going to Purdue in a few weeks' time, but Purdue is four long hours away... =/ Heh oh well. It'd probably cost a bomb anyway.
Sour grapes. =D
The toilet was stuck again this morning. I was absolutely mortified when I found out. But it wasn't nearly as bad as the last time coz we simply ignored the attention-seeking toilet bowl the whole day until the maintenance guy came to tame it. Was a bit embarassing when the plumber came coz we were having dinner and I was wearing this absolutely horrendous green shorts. =P Hehee, but then again, I bet he's seen worse.
I just found out that Kristy had gone back to the Philipines yesterday. *sOb* ...I'm actually quite sad about it. I mean, we didn't even get to say our goodbyes... =( She's one of the most fun maids we've ever had. I don't even treat her like a normal maid, she's more like a young nanny, an older girlfriend, a super loud sister...to me. Heh the times I pleaded her to wash my blouse or whatever for me coz I so desperately need to wear it the next day, the moments I asked her to cut some guava for me (kristy, guaavaaaa...*fLaSh sWeet sMiLe*), the times when I scared her out of her wits by coming up from behind while she was busy cooking *cackLe2* ...
Awww I dowan Kristy to go... Not just coz she does all those things for me. I spent a lot of time with her when I was back home, when everybody was away. We'd wash the veggies together while she warns me to be careful when I 'kiss kiss' with Keong (uMm...), or tells me how she got pregnant coz she was young and stupid and how she used to plant pineapples and coconuts back home, her kids... Sometimes I'll just follow her around and joke with her when she's watering the plants or whatever. Hehee. She's fun. A bit loud, but fun.
She's also super kay-po. Like, seriously! Everytime my friends or relatives come over, she'd be pulling me aside and whispering to me, asking about what somebody did and who is with who and stuff like that. It gets a tad bit annoying coz it's hard to convince her about some things. Like last time, the study group came over to my house to um, study? After that she was bombarding me with questions about Eddy and Siao Leng coz she thought Siao Leng and I looked like a couple or something. She just wouldn't believe a word I said until the day I brought Keong to my place. That shut her up. =D And she's deaf! It's like, I can scream, yell, use the intercom a million times and she just won't turn up. I'm like, DUDE! Where are you?! I NEED my scrunchie! ...0=)
I know what you're thinking - What a spoilt brat *whisper whisper*, why can't she find her own scrunchie? Well FYI, Kristy likes to keep all surface areas clear, as in, ALL surface areas. So whatever she finds lying around on the table or drawer or wherever, she'll find a place to stuff 'em in so that nobody can ever find them anymore. No kidding. Don't believe ask my sister. =P
She's a good secret keeper too! Like, all the times Keong came around my place when my parents weren't around, she never rat on me. She even cooks special dishes and stuff when I tell her Keong's coming. Hehee, she totally adores Keong okay. 'Oh he's a very nice young man, very mature, yaddaX3...'
But my parents found out that Keong had been around more than a few times though. Hmm... =P I knew she was a bit of a big mouth... hehehehehe! 0=) But then again, it could be my nosy neighbour on the left. I mean, they're a good sort but the auntie is known to be a bit of a town gossip. Hehee.
She's been in our household for like, what, 4-5 years now? Her contract actually ended like last year or something but she extended it coz she just couldn't bear to leave this cute li'l girl behind... hahahah! Kidding la aiyo! =P She wanted to leave only when all three of us kids have left for studies abroad I guess... something like that.
Aw. I hope my mom got her contact numbers and stuff. It'd be cool to look for her one day.