5 years old - Mommy dropped my sister and I off at Kinderland. Kept turning back to wave my mom goodbye, not noticing the stairways in front of me and tripped accordingly.
8 years old - Class teacher was in a tyrannical mood. Best friend (YY), being the teacher's pet, stood safely next to the teacher whilst she openly criticized all our homework. Got called up by teacher and had exercise book thrown across the floor. Called me a 'potato-head'. Best friend could only watch.
12 years old - Everybody got their BCG shot not long ago and a slapping spree started. Sadistic students. Was protecting my BCG-inflicted arm well until another best friend (...shall remain unnamed... *SU*) gave me a shocker. Was so painful I cried whilst forementioned best friend (YY) sat next to me but she didn't even realize I was crying (...). Thought friendship was ruined but... ;)
13 years old - Puberty. Enough said.
15 years old - Got separated from best gang of friends I ever had (and still having) coz of bad grades. Thought life was ruined. Developed a writing correspondence with best friend cum twin (Stef). Exchanged deep thoughts and meaningful conversations (translation: secret fantasies, crushes, guys, friends...) through an old tardy exercise book. Did not last long as circle of friends began to get jealous of our 'special' friendship.
*Btw, you still have the book, don't you? Show it to anyone else at your own peril, girl. =P
17 years old - Hotel room in Genting. Realization that best friends make (painful) mistakes too. Cried heart out to other best friend. Thought guys were the pits.
18 years old - Heart beat faster whenever darling (Keong) is within sight. Thought it was the sweetest thing ever when he asked for permission to hold hand (was oblivious towards how much sweeter he could be after that =P).
20 years old - Eyes welled up with tears as escalator tore me away from darling. Went through immigration office and long flights in a teary blur.
Currently - Thankful to be where I am and eager to fill in the years ahead with even more memorable moments! Spring break, spring break, SPRING BREAK! *rUbs pAlms tOgetHeR iN anTiCipAtiOn*
25 years old - What would I have accomplished?