Currently listening to: Hoobastank - The Reason (oh yeah), Sherryl Crow - First Cut is The Deepest
Hehee just felt like doing that. *gRin* Always love the feeling of discovering a new song that I can totally play to death in my mind, my CD player, my sister's mp3 player, Keong's car stereo...
And then when I get sick of it, I'll kick myself for overplaying it. Heh.
I cut my first pineapple ever just now!
Hehee, I skinned it, chopped it nicely and everything. Even my sister thought I did a pretty decent job. =D Good thing I watched my mom do it before back home. I still remember sitting on the kitchen counter with my legs swinging lazily against the drawers whilst she skillfully cut the pineapple, me blabbering away about the latest happenings in my life (if I remember correctly, I was telling her about YY's new boyfriend, hahahah *gRin*). I miss those little moments with my mom. Even though she sometimes bugged me to tell her more about Keong once she found out that we were... more than just friends. Hehehe. 0=) I mean, I tell her pretty much everything but... there're just some things you feel kinda queasy about sharing with your mom, y'know? ;)
Keong has his Streamyx line installed today! Yay! =D Now I can see him move properly through webcam. Hehee. And I won't feel so bad about webcamming and slowing down his whole pc because of me. =P
My brother's in Hong Kong right now, having the time of his life with Melody. He bought the same cell phone as mine! Hehee, I guess good taste does run in the family. *wiNk*
Hey guess what? I actually linked this blog to my photo album! Like, how cool is that? Bet none of you thought I had it in me yeah? Hahahaha bleh. =PP It's at the bottom left corner of this page I think. The link, I mean. Just click on it whenever you miss me or something. ;)
Hey what's with the pretzel faces? I was just trying to be funny. *huRt*
Hehee. =P Gonna sleep now, toodles!