Spring is here!
Well it actually kinda arrived like, a couple of days ago but i didn't want to say anything so as not to jinx it or whatever. Hehee. You know how it is... don't you? =D But it seems like it's not gonna bail on us so...
Now there's ample reasons to go shopping for spring clothings... 0=) Hehee jk. But still, I just realize that we don't have a whole load of clothes that are suitable for spring weather...
=P
Nah, better be more careful with my money. I just spent some on Cds last week hehee. But I think it's well spent coz I wouldn't be able to get those CDs back home. I'd be doing Malaysia a service really, to be the bold one to bring back authentic punk music and change the way they think about quality music forever...
Ahem. Anyways. Nothing much to report lately. But the end is near, YES! The semester I mean, heh. Like... a li'l more than 4 weeks. Then it'd be summer! ...Aw shucks, I'm taking courses during summer. =P Hehee but still.
YY Report: Subject is heading towards Pangkor Island with fellow UITM sufferers. Intention for the trip yet unclear. Status: VERY fortunate.
Hehee nah it's not gonna be a permanent feature in my blog, don't worry. Just doing it for kicks. ;)
Currently listening to: An Hao - Jay Chou (hehehee what =P), First Love - Utada Hikaru