<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, March 23, 2004Y
Scares & Tears

Firman came over without telling us last night. What's he gonna do next, knock on our door with his mattress and pillows without informing us that he's gonna start staying with us? ...But it's alright, as long as I'm not the one stuck entertaining him. Anyways we already cooked so he couldn't take us out for dinner. Everything was fine until they (excluding my sister) thought of an ingenious plan to scare the hell out of me. See I was getting out of the bathroom. The moment I stepped out, there was Firman looming large (and I mean LARGE) in front of me, and he practically yelled his lungs out. I really dunno guys, it sounds funny and all? But it wasn't. At all. I was freaked out of my wits. I could feel my heart leaping to my throat, AND STAYING THERE. And the moment I saw May standing right next to him laughing her arse off, something snapped inside me. I had never felt so angry before in my entire life. My mind was frothing with foul words but I bit my lip hard to stop them from spewing out. Instead, I gave him the middle finger and stormed into my room. Thank God Keong was online at that time. He calmed me down for a bit, a pretty amazing feat really, considering the hysterical state I was in. It was just so unexpected and uncalled for; I wasn't even hanging out with them last night. I was just working on my history paper in my room whilst they hung out at May's. Like, what's up with that? It did occur to my mind that I might've overreacted, but at that moment all I felt was white hot anger and disdain. I can't help thinking that if it was Pang or Su or anyone I've known longer and better, I probably wouldn't have gotten so mad. And finding out that May was the one who put Firman into it absolutely boiled my blood. Btw, I have never given anybody the middle finger before. Is it wrong to show it when you're mad? Or should we always keep it to ourselves? Did I get mad for the right reasons, or was I just being a prick? Do I have to justify the reasons I got angry? I never used to show it when I got angry... did I get influenced by my sister and May? They never fail to show it when they're pissed at something, that much I can tell you. But one thing still remains the same -- I always end up crying when I hit my boiling point. I'd rather cry it all out by myself than lashing out at others. Though Keong told me that I shouldn't keep it to myself when I'm mad. Better to let others know and sort it out or something. ...Another thought to ponder over. Sighz. Was it my fault that I got angry? Maybe I should've been more in control of my emotions... But he really freaked me out bad, how can I appreciate such a 'prank'?! Argh! *tuGs aT hAiR iN fRuStRatiOn*

12:18 a.m. Photobucket