We went for a swim the moment we woke up. The pool was warm and nice, but the jacuzzi was friggin' hot. Like, boiling hot. King Fu and I were the first ones to try out the jacuzzi, but we dashed outta the jacuzzi so fast my sis and May were having a right laugh at our reactions. Then they just went right in like it was completely normal to dip into boiling hot water.
But it was kinda nice after a while, when your body gets used to the warmth. Made me sleepy though, and seeing King Fu yawn several times, my guess is that I wasn't the only one. =P
Was getting hungry by 11 something so we went up to shower.
My sister decided to wear my new boots today. I was fine with it, really! Well, not completely but I didn't want to be a pest about it coz she sometimes lends me her boots and clothes as well. That's what sisters are for right?
But.. those were my new boots... what if she stretches them or something? She has bigger feet innit, and ..and...
Heh well cut things short, the day didn't start right. Whenever she needs to borrow any of my stuff, it's much better if she told me in advance instead of just diving right into them coz then I'd have time to adjust my emotions, get used to the idea and not be caught by surprise. And dismay.
Anyway, King Fu must've sense something coz he had that inquiring look on his face. Although I was actually bursting to let something out, I didn't coz it's never nice to diss your own sister in front of others. Even if it's a close friend like King Fu.
But I got over it after praying for a bit. Can't let something so trivial ruin my vacation, no? Had conversations about accidents on the way to the Sahara hotel for breakfast. Food was really good. As usual, Firman ate like a cow with five stomachs whilst King Fu ate ever-so-sensibly. Hehee, he is one rare breed I tell you. Most guys I know would've ate till they feel ill before knowing that they have had enough. Note: Not talking about my darling. My darling is anything but 'most guys'.
Heehehehehe. *cHeeSy gRin*
Went to an outlet to shop a bit later on. Took longer than usual because yes, you guessed it, Firman got lost again. Oh and he commented that I was like a jukebox coz I could sing pretty much every song that's on the radio channels. He actually stared at me like I was a bloody freak or something. Hehee, well, can't help it if I'm a walking radio station. =PP Nah but seriously it was just a coincidence, they put on so many popular American songs, be it old or new. Who wouldn't know them?
Oh and they played 3 Doors Down's Here without you and Staind's So far away a couple of times. Like, AWESOME!! And the lyrics were so apt. I think only King Fu understood why I liked 'em.
Anyways. The outlet was so cool! The first shop we went to was Fossil, and we pretty much spent most of the time there. There were like 20 or 30 buck watches, and sunglasses! All the things I've been looking for... well they had caps as well but they weren't as worth it. Hehee. Finally I chose this super cool watch. The screen moves and everything. Aiyah quite hard to describe, but I like it. =D I wanted to buy King Fu something for his (um, belated) birthday but he didn't seem interested in anything the whole time we were shopping in Vegas so I was about to give up when FINALLY, he was pondering over a pair of sunglasses. Hehee. Hmmm...
Then we went walking around the place, and found this shop that was having like a full-out sale. Everything was 20 bucks or less. I found one really cute top that was like 5 bucks and my sis found a pair of jeans, 12 bucks. ...I know!! It's totally crazy. The only thing that sucked a little was that they had no changing rooms! But we saw some people simply putting on the clothings over their clothes so we figured it'd be okay.
So I had my sister try my top for me. Hahaha! I mean... Well I thought it'd be a bit embarassing to try it on just like that, y'know? What if I look stupid or something? Which was what my sister sorta did, hehee. She got stuck whilst taking it off, and I was trying so hard to help her. I guess that caught the guys' attention coz next thing I know they were next to us, having a laughing fit. I think they were wondering what we were up to. Omigosh, I know! I am so mean. But my sister was cool about it, thank God. I thought she was gonna beat me up or something. In the end, I tried it on myself (in a place where it's less obvious), and it was nice so I bought it hehehe. 0=) I told my sis and May that I was planning to buy the sunglasses for King Fu, and I totally didn't notice him behind me! Argh, they persuaded me that he probably didn't hear a thing, but with King Fu, you never know. He is one observant guy I tell you. More than he lets on. =PP
Hehehee.
So anyways, we bought the sunglasses with my debit card. I guess he'll know sooner or later anyway. =D Just prefer it to be later. Muahahahah.
Um, yeah so we went back to pack up and stuff. There was one time, King Fu was packing and everything, then once he thought he was done packing, he took a step back, hands on waist, surveying how well he'd pack, and then he spotted his sunglasses still on the table, and he was like, oh shit. It was really funny! My sister is still talking about it. Even May thinks he's funny. And Firman, he thought he's cool too, although he was a tad too slow to get KF's jokes at times so... =D Aw I'm so proud of you, King Fu. Hahahah! ;)
So anyways. Returned the car and then we were off to the airport. Aww... it was like, already?? Had Burger King in the airport and then was time to go. King Fu sent us off coz his flight was later. Felt a bit at a loss coz it had been fun hanging out with him. Hugged, waved, and off we go...
I hate goodbyes.
Hehee you guys should see King Fu pout. It's really cute. =D But don't worry darling, you still the cutest ya? *mUAhHhh* Hehehee!