If you asked me what my lifelong fantasy is, it would be to sing on stage. All my life it has been on my mind. I have quite a collection of video clips in my mind of all the shows I've done all over the world (beach parties in Miami, sold-out concerts in House of Blues, church sanctuary during Christmas, etc...), the different songs I've sung, the crowds I've met... if you guys are interested in watching them... well too bad la, it's only available in my very cluttered mind. =P
There are certain songs that really inspires me to imagine. Like... the number nine song in the Youth Alive's Elevate album. It'd be so, completely awesome man... gosh, if only.
Linkin Park's Numb would be a nice follow-up. Hahaha. Hey it's a pretty touching song, if you can get past the whole screaming thing. In fact, there wasn't much screaming in that song.
Oh oh I know! Staind's So far away... oh yeah. That would be sweet. Oh and Fuel's Falls on me. I would say 3 Doors Down too but... somehow it's more of a serenading song to me. Hehehee. *sHy sMiLe*
Christina Aguilera's What a girl wants! OoOo then it can be just like in her music video, where she and her girlfriends sang to their cute li'l boyfriends...!! Hehee always loved that video. =D ...I mean, when I was younger la, now... don't like already, nuh-uh. I mean, c'mon, that's so kiddo and immature, don't you think? *...*
Heh. =PPp
You know the darn-it feeling you get when somebody did exactly what you've always wanted to do but couldn't? Well... Keong sang the Perfect song by Simple Plan in the youth concert in church recently.
I KNOW! Omigosh, when I heard about it I was like, WOW. That is just too bizarre! I mean, I have loved that song since like, forever, okay. I remember singing that song when I'm stuck in my Subang room all alone, with only my reliable old stereo to entertain me. I absolutely played that song to death. It even moved me to tears a couple of times!
Umm... don't ask me why. The past stays in the past ya.
That is one of the songs I just can't overplay enough. =P Hehee and the fact that it is so fun to sing (coz punk singers usually sing a pitch higher than normal guys heh that type of thing) does not hurt at all.
Sighz... Keong is one of the most blessed people on EARTH, I tell you.
Hmm did that sound a bit conceited to you? *wiNk* I didn't mean it that way, honest! Hehee, I think I'm the blessed one in this case, really... =)
Anyways. Yeah he did that in the youth concert, played the electric guitar and all punk and stuff, and I had to miss it. *pOut...* I mean, it's like, Keong + punk = my favorite combination! I mean, I can still handle the fact that he totally STOLE my fantasy but to miss his performance is just too much! *wHiNeee* Although the Keong + chocolate covered strawberries combo isn't too shabby either when you think about it... *pOndeR* ;)
...Nevermind. I found another song that is proving to be awesome singing-on-stage material. But I won't mention it here. Dowanna jinx it or anything. Hahahaha! Bubblez is nutz. =S
I'll take my time to fantasize about it quietly before somebody snatches that dream away from me again. *dRum fIngeRs oN deSk nOnchaLantLy...*
Currently listening to: Fuel - Falls on me, Trapt - Echo, HoObAsTaNk - tHe ReAsOn... 0=)