<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, March 22, 2004Y
Thoughts For The Day

10 randoms thoughts I've made throughout the day: 1. Omigosh, I can't find the book of James and David is waiting right next to me. 2. If I don't remember the order of books in the whole bible, does it make me a bad christian? =S 3. Can't wait to make a cheese and ham sandwich. Why is he driving so slowly?? 4. What's taking the oven so slooOOow? Melt my cheese quick! 5. MmmMMmmm... 6. Hobbits are so cute. 7. Saddam Hussein is malignant narcissistic and Milosevic is necrophilic coz of their bad childhoods... a bit of an understatement, innit? 8. I love the strawberries here. 9. Hoobastank rocks! 10. Reality TV is like Britney Spears' music - you know it's crap but you just can't get enough of 'em. Currently listening to: Hoobastank - Remember Me

7:10 a.m. Photobucket