I just made the best omelette EVER. With melted cheese, no joke. ;)
Today has been pretty awesome, although it's only like, one o'clock in the afternoon right now hehee. See I woke up to go to class and all, and like, three minutes before the bus was due to come, I realized I couldn't find my bus pass! My faithful bus pass, my $45 bus pass, mind you. I searched EVERYWHERE, and it just wouldn't pop up. I was like, freaking out and all so my sister, being the nice older sister that she always is *gRin* gave me her bus pass (for today la). Anyways, I was really worried about my bus pass coz it's a semester pass, which means I'm supposed to use it until the semester ends, not BEFORE. Aw man, I really dowan to spend like, another $14 for a monthly bus just to get through the last month of the semester and stuff... I prayed so hard, I think my prayer might've doubled God over when it reached Him. Hehee, um, doesn't matter if you don't get it.
Anyways, after my class I had to go pay our remaining tuition fees coz it's already the last day to pay. =P The moment I paid, I charged right out of the building, walked as fast as I could without breaking into a very un-ladylike mad dash towards the bus stop, which was like, I dunno, 2-3 minutes away? I was totally sure that bus No. 25 would've come and gone coz it was already past it's scheduled time. But I was really out of my mind with worry over my bus pass and I really wanted to head back home to look for it, so I had to grasp onto the very last strands of hope. And Lo and behold, when I got there, not even one minute after, the bus came tutting by. =D I almost cried tears of joy and kneeled down on the pavement to give thanks to God, but hehee, a silent prayer of thanks sufficed. =P
Then I got back. Searched everywhere, couldn't find it, sob sob... Then I decided to check that book I brought to class yesterday. I'd already checked it earlier a couple of times, but I figured...
Well enough drama hahahaa, point is, it was in between the pages. *bIg gRin* This time I really thanked God audibly. Hehehee.
God answers prayers, dudes and duddettes~. =)
Oh hey my neighbour found me in Friendster! Was cool, hehee it's like, back home, we hardly even talked even though our bedroom windows are like, right opposite each other's (which was a bit of an inconvenience sometimes, coz he's a teenage boy, and he shares the room with his younger bro...) And now we're like chatting online and stuff. Ah, the advantages of technology... 0=) Can you imagine a world without the internet? *cRinGes aT tHe tOt* No free music, no blogging, no webcamming, no...
Nah I'll survive. =D And I found one of my closer friends back in Inti Subang in Friendster too. Turns out she's in Wichita State Univ now, with her boyfriend, whom I got to know back in Inti. No comment about her boyfriend, but she's a nice friend. Hehee.
Currently listening to: Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue, Fefe Dobson - Everything, K-Ci & JoJo - Crazy (for nostalgic reasons hehee)