My smoothie blender doesn't work!! *wAiL* We were having so much fun with it yesterday, but when we tried to make some cocktail drink (Firman bought it of course, we're still underage, afterall =P), it totally stopped working. So Firman took me back to Meijers to exchange for a new one, but it's still the same problem! The blade doesn't turn properly and stuff.
Whatever. Just hope that I get a refund. =P
Hehee. I just came back from an extra credit activity for my Journalism class. We had to watch this documentary on crime victims and how the media portrays them and stuff, and it was just so sad, the things they have to go through even after they have captured the criminals. It's like, you can see how devastating the traumatic experiences could be. It was a detailed documentary of how two girls got brutally raped and abused, and the procedures that followed after that. All the parole meetings, the fears and the media... Gosh, I gotta admit, I got a bit spooked after the show and the discussion; I was like looking behind every five minutes as I walked to the bus stop (it was almost 9pm, thank God it's spring and the sun hadn't set properly heh); I even gave up listening to my CD player just so that I would be aware of any suspicious heavy breathing or rapid footsteps...
Okay scaring myself all over again here.
I still can't get into the courses I want, and the fastest I can get to my advisor is on Wednesday morning... sighz, what to do, what to do...
Currently listening to: Hanson - Penny & Me