Fading Tulips...
The Republicans are such frauds. I've been reading a couple of articles concerning the polling machines and stuff? And apparently there are like, four major companies who manufacture those machines responsible for one of the most important elections in America, and three of them are Republican 'pioneers'. Like, OoKk. No prizes for guessing what the outcome of the coming presidential elections is.
It's not just that the CEOs raise like a few millions dollars for the Bush campaign and nothing for the Democrats, it's also the fact that the machines are so poorly done that anybody with a solid computer science background would be able to hack into them. And why is that? Coz they use good ol' Microsoft Access, one of the most basic programs ever created.
Oh well. Not my country. Muahahah, that must be one of the kiasu-est comments ever made by a Malaysian. Hmm... maybe not. Oh did you hear? Those kecil-mayongs who are unlucky enough to be picked for the National Service program are gonna get those li'l IC-like cards where they would be recognized for their 'patriotic services' towards the country. And they even get rewarded for it! Some special priviledges like gift vouchers at some lame mall like Maju or something. Hehee. I guess they're trying to make NS more attractive to the increasingly-materialistic youngsters.
...The things the government would do to persuade the younger generation... it's not much different from the 1A = RM100 incentive we used to have, innit? Hehee. =P
Despite having three tests this week (which I have successfully overcome, phew), I managed to write a couple of testimonials for some of my friends at Friendster. Hehee, dunno, I was feeling nice. =) I wrote one for Marina, to which she quickly rebutted with an equally sarcastic one. Hehee she's fun. I remember her checking out this Indonesian guy in our class. He's not particularly good-looking but he has these wavy smooth hair, which absolutely killed her. I can't help but think it'd coz of her almost-unhealthy obsession with her fluffy dogs. Y'know, the fur and everything.
Anyways. I wrote a testimonial (even though it's a pretty long word, I just can't bring myself to call it a 'testi', as some of my friends do, coz it just sounds... wRong =P) for one of my closer friends in Inti, and she replied telling me that she cried when reading my testimonial. I was like, whoa. No kidding. I guess we did have some pretty good times, before she got that boyfriend of hers. Hehee can't blame her. When you're in love, everybody else seems to fade away like the tulip petals May bought...
Hehehehee just kidding! That doesn't happen to me, nuh-uh... Ok maybe initially for a li'l while, but I'm over that now, alright? For real!! Bleh. =P
Oh hey! I had another really vivid dream last night about some of you guys! ...But again, I'd better not get into it here... ;)
Currently listening to: MXPX, Audio Adrenaline - Pierced, Stacie Orrico - I Promise