<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, April 18, 2004Y
I Believe In You

Gosh I do sound like a prick in my last entry eh. =P Hehee oops. Have you ever tried using a Twizzler as a straw? It's SO cool! For those who dunno what Twizzlers are, they're those really popular loong red strips of soft candy, y'know, the kind you always see people in American flicks chewing on when they're in the cinemas? Besides the pop corn I mean. Anyway, May told us how her friend taught her how to do that, and I just HAD to try it. It's really cute coz it's like a straw you can actually chew on n bite off to eat when you bloody feel like it!! No more badly mutilated straws to show others your aggressive side. Works well with Vanilla Coke, as my experiment showed. Only bad thing is it tends to soften a bit if left too long in the soft drink. Oh well. =) I bought the book for history class, finally. Found it in Shuler's this morning, thank goodness! Was slightly cheaper than the hard cover edition so... you think I can ask for a refund if I return it in like, a week? Hehee just hoping. =P I've finished reading it, it's not so bad really, of all the books I've had to read for this class, this is actually quite easy. Well probably coz the previous books had been old style writings from the 16th century onwards and the authors are already dead and gone. I was actually surprised to find out that the author of this book is still alive. Hehehe, like, oh, no wonder it's not under the classic section like Dickens and Wharton. Silly me. I thought there was a bit of tension going on between my sister and May. Yeah I know I know, like, surprise surprise. Coz May went out last night and didn't inform us again. I mean, it's okay with me, I'm not the one who've been staying with her and been co-dependent with her all this while, but my sis was at first hurt, then a bit irked, and then super mad coz she remembered the times when May would be all worried and mad at her for not calling when she hung out late with her ex boyfriend last time. I guess they've been through a lot together, being responsible and caring for each other, and now... well I suppose May's feeling the first flutters in the tummy, and it's gotten into her head, just as it has for the rest of us... I'm babbling now. Don't mind me. The weather's getting a bit too warm for my liking. I was almost sweating last night while cooking spaghetti. Thank God my sis has a portable fan. Yeah a lot of things to be thankful for... Oh my bro got a job in Penang! Well, Butterworth I think. Makes me (and my sis, apparently) think that it would've been so much more convenient for my bro if he'd stuck with his ex girlfriend, who is from Penang. =PPP Hehee, oh well. Guess you can't really say when it comes to these things. I mean, look at me, I'm one to talk. Hehee. Currently listening to: United Live - To the ends of the earth

6:38 a.m. Photobucket