<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, April 24, 2004Y
Media Brainwash

Argh!! Three of the courses that I'd planned to enroll for fall this year are already full!! GrrRrr...!! It's so unfair! *wHiNeS* Why do they do this priority enrolment thing anyway? I mean, it's status discrimination or something, innit? It's almost as horrible as hazing, just another 'social glitch' where people get better treatment just coz they're older or something... Nah actually I do know why they do this(I guess... *gRumBle2*), it's just that it gets really annoying coz I need to take those courses and there aren't really any options left... =( How aR... guess I'll hafta go talk to my advisor on Monday. Really hope I could get into those classes... Paul Rudd is so cute!! He's like, 35 years old and yet he looks exactly like how I remembered him in Clueless! Remember that movie? With Alicia Silverstone and Brittany Murphy... both of them were kinda chubby back then, but now that they have enough money to hire personal trainers and personal chefs (for their delicate diets, of course), it's a totally different story. Just like Lindsay Lohan. I've always thought she's really pretty, maybe a bit chubby, but now she's like a total bombshell! Maybe it's true, losing weight and being slim does make a person look more attractive... *mEdIa bRaInwAsH aT woRk...* Sighz... Oh well, at least God (and my mommy, my daddy, my bro, my sis, my friends, and Keong... [not in any particular order] 0=D) still loves me no matter what. *gRin* Oh hey! Hanson got a new album out and it's like, getting super good reviews from all the critics that matter! I heard their new single, really nice stuff. (Y) Hehee. My mom's been talking about sending us a package, and I was so hoping that I could get Keong (or my bro, whoever loves me more, muahahahaha just kidding =P) to get some of the new um, pirated CDs that's out lately but my mom said the courier service's been undergoing some really tight supervision lately so... *pOut* Guess I'll hafta get the original ones then. =D

10:05 a.m. Photobucket