<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Wednesday, April 21, 2004Y
A New Found Glory!

A strange older man was standing in front of the auditorium when I swiped my MSU ID for attendance. Instinctively a glimmer of hope flashed inside me -- maybe my professor is not around! He did let us off early last week coz he wasn't feeling well... Well true enough, the moment the clock struck 10.20, the odd little man stood up and informed us that our professor had a family emergency. BUT we still had to go through the last test (we had SIX bloody tests for this course, can you believe it? As in, every fortnight man... but it's not so bad hehee, helps us even out the scores and stuff... I just like to grumble a bit =P); we could leave the moment we're done. And bus No. 25 didn't let me down today! Like, two times I just managed to catch it in the VERY nick of time. Phew! God is GOOD y'all! =D The weather got cold again. Saw many people shivering in their flimsy attire coz they were duped by the unpredictable weather. Can't blame them, it had been pretty darn hot the past few days. I also very smart, wore nice sandals to class and ended up with frozen toes. Oh yeah, was staring at my frostbitten toes at the bus stop and thought of painting my nails, they're looking a bit too pale for my liking... but knowing me, I'd probably never get around to actually do it. It's a bit of a hassle really. =P Hey remember how we used to play with nail polish during our slumber parties? Hehehee those were the days...~ Got to talk to Keong this afternoon. Poor darling isn't feeling well... but still well enough to play online football stuff, so i guess it's not so bad hehee. =) OH MY GOSH!! I just found out that NewFound Glory's gonna have a new album out soon! Like, how awesome is that! I can hardly wait, don't remember the last time I got so excited over a new album... Oh wait, that was last month, with the MXPX CD. Hahah, oh well. Still. Keong's gonna be so jealous when my CD collection surpasses his... muahahaha *eViL gLeam iN eYe...* Hehee just kidding dear. 0=) *huGz* Avril's coming out with a new album too. I've always liked her songs, nice to sing along to. =D Currently listening to: Youth Alive - Elevate, Avril - Losing Grip

9:45 a.m. Photobucket