Bruce Willis is SO hot. I never used to think of him as y'know, good-looking material or whatever, I mean, he IS kinda old and stuff.. but THEN I watched Tears of The Sun last year. It wasn't so much that he was some macho and tough Commander, but that he showed such depth and compassion, like he's showing the sensitive and weak side of him as well, despite being a high and mighty Commander. That was so awesome (although I do realize that he was merely acting, but still. He looked pretty deep while acting. Hahaha I'm really wired tonight). Tough, yet unafraid to be human. Like me darling. Muahahahah sorry sorry, you know I can never help it. *wiNk* And since then, there was no turning back. My mindset on older men had changed forever.
Not that I ever had anything against older men of coz. In fact, I'd always wanted someone older... hehee lucky me. 0=) Hahah. Um, no, what I meant was older OLDER men, like, past 40 or something. I used to think that they're just a bunch of has-beens whose golden period had come and gone, y'know? What's that word... washouts? Whatever. Hehee. But now I'm beginning to notice that they have like, this different kinda vibe, like the been there done that, cooler-than-thou type of thing Bruce Willis exudes when he squints his eyes and smirks knowingly. And that bald head; gotta love the bald head.
*Don't get any ideas, dear. =P
And Mel Gibson! I used to think he was just an overaged actor all set for the granny roles, y'know? Until I watched What Women Want. That movie was so funny!
Well the reason I brought this up is coz I just watched The Whole Ten Yards and it was so hilarious from the beginning to the end! Everybody was laughing outright, not just an occasional snicker or giggle. And Bruce Willis was in it. Hehee.
We went for the Good Friday Service before the show. The worship was really beautiful, and the whole thing had a more intimate feel to it.
I had my first S'mores today! And I'm totally addicted to it. I was even half hoping that they would provide some chocs and marshmallows during communion, since they were offering crackers and grape juice... (I know I know, I am SO deluded) That's how hooked I am to it. Darn it. Hehee.
You guys know what s'mores are right? Marshmallow and choc in between two crackers, pop it into the microwave oven for about 30 seconds and voila~! A small piece of sinfully sweet heaven right there. I never understood why my sis and May would rave over and over about the s'mores they had last semester, and now I'm one of them. Argh!! No wonder they're called s'mores. As in, somemores, get it? Like, can I get somemores?? =D
Y'know I've been seeing this commercial on TV for the Veet hair removal cream, and it's like, this girl gets blindfolded by the a guy (presumably her bf) and he sits her down on the edge of a bathtub, spreads the cream onto her legs gently, and then he showers the cream off while caressing her smooth legs and stuff. I just thought it was SO sweet!! I mean, you would think that having your boyfriend wax your legs for you would be icky or awkward, but it's not! It's like such a loving gesture, like saying I love everything about you, even though I know you shave, you fart and burp and poop like every other human being, I still love you! ...Makes sense? Hehee it just strikes me as such an intimate act and yet it's not sex-oriented or anything like that, which is pretty rare in our world today innit. =)
Ooh and in the end the guy rubs the rough stubble on his chin on her silky smooth legs, and she pushes him to the floor. Niceee... hehee. 0=)
...Maybe I just need some sleep. =P
But don't you guys agree with me?? Dear??
Currently listening to: MXPX, MXPX, MXPX... *gRin*