Omigosh omigosh I can't believe it! Keong sent me the new United Live album!! *huGz mEseLf!*
THIS IS SO AWESOME! It was such a surprise! When May handed me the package, it took me a couple of seconds to recognize the return address; I knew the writing was familiar... THEN it hit me! =D OooOoo this is SO cool!
And he never breathed a word about it whenever we talked! Why that sneaky fella... =P Hehee, I love him! ;) Thanks so much, honey!!
He even wrote me a letter... *heaRt weLLs uP wiTh dEliGht* =) And the album sounds awesome..!
AaaHhh... so this is what real content feels like... hehee just playing. *gRin*
Spring semester is over! Now all that's left is the finals next week... And guess what we all did earlier? We walked to 7-11 hoping to get some snacks, weren't satisfied with the selections and decided to walk to Meijers instead. Hehee I love spontaneity!
And we bought a new blender! And Vanilla ice cream for smoothies, some Haagen Daz (for de-stressing, of course), and Tostitos! Oh and five frozen pizzas so we don't hafta cook during finals. Heh. I know I know, I've gained like, a gazillion pounds since I came here, but really, everybody says I look cuter when I'm chubby so, what the heck.
Oh who am I kidding. I'm actually really weight-conscious, and I don't really like being fat (gah, that's the understatement of the century) but I'll kill myself before I reveal to anyone my weaknesses...
=S Whatever~. The blender worked perfect! We made strawberry milkshakes, pineapple smoothie, and some alcoholic fruit blend. Yum. Hehee, we were experimenting and everything, and one time, May was stirring the mixture with a chopstick, and she actually switched on the blender before she took away the chopstick, and it totally broke into pieces! But we couldn't bear to throw away the whole pineapple mix coz it tasted SO good, so we drank it VERY carefully instead, fishing out the bigger pieces while spitting out the smaller pieces that got stuck on our tongues. Hahah it's really not as gross as it sounds. Seriously! =P
Currently listening to: United Live - More Than Life (DUUUHH!!) =D