<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Thursday, April 22, 2004Y
~Strawberry Shortcakes~

We had to watch a four hour movie on World War II for our history finals, so our professor had to split the movie for our almost two hour classes on Monday and Wednesday. The movie was alright, but the ending was SO exciting; totally unexpected. The movie ran a bit overtime but most of us were still glued to our seats, egging the heros on! Hahah, cOol. The heroes died in the end though. =/ But at least the Japanese commander was stabbed to death in the end by that cute young British officer, hahah! *CaCkLe2* =) Went to the warehouse sale at our campus union today! It was a one-day sale thing, from brands like Aeropostale, American Eagle, Gap, Old Navy... *hYpeRveNtiLaTeS* My sis was with me, and we were like totally focused on one thing - to grab as many nice stuff as possible before others got to them, THEN only decide which ones we would really buy. Hehee. Well, me anyway, my sis was too busy calculating the prices of all the clothings I dumped onto her outstretched arms. =P Got some pretty cool deals. =D Especially those capri pants! Gosh! They were just what I've been looking for since like, FOREVER! (...) Although some were actually um, a size or two too big. *Eeps* But like, it's always better to get them in bigger sizes rather than smaller right (in limited circumstances such as a warehouse sale), coz if it's bigger then we can still alter them, but if it's too small, there's really nothing we can do... y'know? Okay okay, I understand some of you might disagree with me, but I'm happy with my findings. ;) Just came back from my ice cream dinner. Hehee, yup, had strawberry shortcake ice cream at Tasty Twist~! Firman came over to pick all of us (oh my sis and May are ok now, didn't you know? Coz I sure didn't, hehee =P) up. Only problem is, he wouldn't let us eat the ice cream inside his car. And Tasty Twist is kinda like a... stall thing? Well, it's a shop, but they don't have sitting areas or anything. Well they do actually, but it's outdoors, so it's pretty much useless in such a cold night as TONIGHT. I have absolutely no inkling of a clue of why Firman would be so adamant that we 'experience the ice cream in the cold weather', but I sure as hell wasn't gonna let it ruin my dinner. Nuh-uh, not happening. I'd been dreaming of that strawberry shortcake for too long. So, instead of gobbling the ice cream up real fast, I savored it as if I was eating it lying on the soft sands of the Carribean... *aAaHhhh...* Doubtless all of us were shivering in our flimsy jackets (and once again, I was in my cute li'l sandals that provides zero insulation) while Firman stared at us with a hint of malice in his smirk (Could've imagined that, but you never know). Even May finished faster than me, which is really saying something. I dunno what he was playing at, but I enjoyed my dinner. It's just a mind over matter thing, dude. *sLiPs oN mY tRiNitY suNsHadEs & rOaRs oFf iNto tHe sUnsEt iN a Z4...* Hehee. Currently listening to: New Found Glory - All Downhill From Here, Avril - Don't tell me

10:37 a.m. Photobucket