Umm... Eat Dolphin-Safe Tuna?
I just got all choked up over a Linkin Park remix song at the bus stop.
Yep, Aunt Flo is well on her way.
We're THIS close to the end of the semester!! =D I have three exams on one day, and of course we're allowed to get a make up test in that case, but I'm still considering whether I should do that.
I mean, getting rid of three test in a day sounds ecstatically awesome to me. Hehee. =P Oh well.
Y'know, I've been reading other people's blogs, and it got me thinking; man my blog is SO immature! All I do is rant on and on about my life and stuff while other people are using their blogs to create environmental awareness or orphan plights in Guacemole (hehee jk, I meant Rwanda). Maybe I should start advocating for something too.
Besides punk music and Linkin Park, that is.
Ummm... So...
Oh hey! Did you hear? There's this Malaysian Idol thing going on back home... =S
Y'know, summer semester hasn't even started but my professor has already emailed us some assignments to complete BEFORE classes officially starts. Nice. I have to read like, a couple (hundred) of newspapers and find examples of sloppy writing and reporting, misspellings and other mistakes. Like, hello? That's the copy editor's job?? =PP Hehee, just kidding. I mean, it is the copy editor's job, but I don't mind doing it; gotta start from the bottom, no? I'm just a bit worried about the near-impossibility of the assignment, coz newspapers like New York Times and Chicago Tribune, they don't exactly try their best to print out mistakes and sloppy writing just so desperate university students like me can catch 'em out so...
*shRug* =)
I just saw a girl wearing an apron to class. Seriously! It's like, you gotta tie it at the back, and it's bare back. She was wearing a pair of jeans too, which, I guess, makes it look more Japanese-weird (which is forgivable) rather than plain weird...
Currently listening to: Planet Shakers - Open Up The Gates