<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, May 31, 2004Y
An Act Of Survival

Watched Day After Tomorrow last night. Initially I thought it'd be boring despite all the hype over it coz I'm not that much of a science fiction buff, but it surprised me. It was actually quite exciting. =P The part where the people were deciding whether to follow the crowd outside in the blistering cold or stay in the library with Sam (who'd tried to convince them to stay in in order to save themselves) kinda had me thinking - would I believe the words of a young, slightly pleading guy (well he is kinda cute... hehee jk) or follow the stubborn crowd? Especially at such a critical point of survival... hMmm... For some reason, the guy Sam in the movie reminds me of Jesus. I mean, he tried to save the people, showing them a chance of survival and yet the circumstances made it so hard for them to believe him. That's kinda like Jesus, innit? He showed us a way outta this worldly mess, but so many of us are just adamant to save ourselves our own way... If this makes nil sense to you, forgive me. I think I might have drank too much of the Kahlua just now while making Tiramisu with May. Hehee. Kahlua's a kind of coffee liquer that people use for Tiramisu. No, I have not changed my mind about coffee, still think it's bitter and everything, but I'll make an exception for Tiramisu. =) This is our first time making it, and I really wanna learn how to make it right coz me mom loves Tiramisu. 0=) Oh oh! We went to Oodles of Noodles for lunch today, and something kinda unpleasant happened. See, the guys had the Chinese buffet while we ordered some noodles, but the guys would share their food with us from time to time, just some tid bits and stuff. I caught the waitress staring at us a couple of times, and I kinda thought maybe it's against the restaurant policy, but May insisted that it was alright, plus the waitress didn't come to stop us, so I was like, whatever, y'know? The honeyed shrimps were really good. =P Hehee. Anyways, when the bill came, we realized they charged us for three buffet meals, which didn't surprise me as much as the fact that the others were honestly baffled by that. They actually thought it was a writing error! ... So they asked the manager, and the waitress came, insisted that she saw us sharing another buffet meal, yadda3... in the end, she left in a huff, and the manager decided to give way. Good. I didn't leave her a tip. And I'm not sure if that's really all that mean of me. Currently listening to: Story of The Year My NFG CD is still not here!

11:06 a.m. Photobucket