<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, May 11, 2004Y
Curtains of Rain

My sis and I went to watch Mean Girls earlier, and by the time we came out and went into Shuler's to check out some books and stuff, it was pouring outside. Not those sissy drizzling rain, mind you, but real, hard droplets of water so close together they practically form like, curtains of rain or something. And there were lightning and thunder! They always make me jump and I'd like to think that it's not very obvious but people around me usually burst out laughing so. *pOut* Thank goodness the bus stop was nearby, but we still had to run through the rain, successfully drenching our clothes, hair and the Time mag I got from Shuler's. My bro has a really pretty girlfriend from China. Lindsay Lohan was such a bia-tch! ...In the movie, I mean. Hehee. =P It wasn't really what I expected, but she looked good. *muTteRs uNdeR oWn bReaTh* Damn it. *rEsuMeS noRmaL vOiCe* Still, should've watched Van Helsing instead. I heard Count Dracula was to-die-for; all sexy and mysterious. If only it was Rupert Everett in that role; would've been perfect with that sultry accent. *wiNk* Although I think I've heard a rumor about him being very much gay... oh well. *shRug* My bro used to like Alica Silverstone. May and Firman are off to San Diego for their friend's convocation today. They'll be on the West Coast for the whole week, so we pretty much have the whole apartment to ourselves for now. Hope she gets us some good stuff from the fashion outlets in L.A. *gRin* And Marina, before you start yelling at me for not tagging along with May, I am currently rather broke so... but hey we still have that Disney plan, eh? ;) My bro is the coolest bro ever. *sMiLeS sWeEtlY* My sis's birthday is coming real soon but I can't breath a word in here about it coz she reads my blog! 0=) My bro is so gonna kill me. Currently listening to: Planet Shakers - Open up the gates, United Live!

9:13 a.m. Photobucket