<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, May 18, 2004Y
A Fool For Trojans

I had my first news writing and reporting class today and it kinda freaked me out. Not coz the professor warned us that we're gonna be going a whole load of writing and reading(that's a given, really), or because I was the only Chinese there (so unfair, look at those engineering classes; practically all of them are asians), but because of all those cute blue see-through PCs I saw the moment I turned into the classroom. We hafta deal with computers! And not just any computers, apple macintosh stuff; it's like a whole different planet... thing or something. *biTes bOttom liP* Well, just another thing to overcome hehee. The professor seemed alright, but then it was the first time she met us, was probably sizing us up or something. ;) It was a pretty small class, about 15 people? We discussed some cutout examples of the sloppy writing/technical errors/mistakes and nobody seemed too willing to share their stuff (probably coz nobody took the first email assignment too seriously =P), but she picked me so I was kinda backed to a corner hehee. Wasn't too bad. Me did me homework. *bEaM* On the way home I realized I didn't have my apartment keys with me! I was like, no. way. I checked it again and again while I was in the bus but it just didn't turn up! Then the image of me transferring all the stuff that I'd prepared so well last night into another bag right before rushing out to catch the bus with my sis flashed before me. Darn it. I did it again. =P I really should stop changing bags every so often. But it depends on my mood really. Anyways, so I went to the Eastwood Towne Center instead. A day out with myself. =) Was kinda nice; had lunch at McAlister's (good thing me brought me Hobbit book, could look exotic and intellectual while eating dainty sandwiches hahah! jk =P), then I thought what the heck, my sis won't be back for another 2 hours at least. So I went to watch Troy! TROY WAS AWESOME! It just completely blew my mind. I loved the story when I read the Illiad, and the movie was just as fascinating! Though they kinda left out the gods and goddesses, and the Trojan horse and Odysseus received far too little credit if you asked me, but still! And Eric Bana was perfect as Prince Hector! My gosh, I was crying like crazy when he... It was like, you could almost feel his passion and love for his country and family, y'know? Especially when his brother was clinging to his feet, or when he bade his wife and child farewell...SiGhz. It was so intense. You gotta watch it. No kidding. Orlando Bloom was great as Prince Paris too, although it did sissify him a tad bit more than Legolas. =P Oh well, he's still cute. Right, dear? 0=) And Brad Pitt? Need you ask?? Man, I can like, write a ten page review about the movie or something. When's a movie review assignment when you need one?!? Hehee I had to write a few of those back in Inti. =P Wrote about the Hulk, which was featuring Eric Bana as well... hMm, strange coincidence, or related premonitions? Hehee just playing. Oh and they were pretty liberal with the nudity stuff too. I mean, not like porn-liberal? But definitely enough. I don't doubt for a second that the M'sian censorship board is gonna keep all the good stuff to themselves and leave none for the deprived public. Guess it wasn't so bad that I got locked out of me own apartment. *gRin* Well, gotta get started with them load of newspapers! Currently listening to: Story of the Year - Anthem of Our Dying Day (I was this close to buying their CD just now, but I'm still holding out for the NFG album heh)

10:17 a.m. Photobucket