I'm done with my personal photo album. It was supposed to be a long summer project, y'know, making the covers from scratch, decorating the pages, pasting the photos, writing the captions... but I've finished it before my summer classes had even started.
Guess I underestimated my level of restlessness and occasional boredom during this semester break hehee. Oh well, on to the next thing on the list then -- glass painting! *gRin* Gotta try to get those painting supplies from Frandor though; sis said she'd go with me tomorrow. =)
I found out most of my course results today; they were better than I'd expected, hehee, pHew. *brushes imaginary sweat from forehead* Thank you, Jesus! All glory to Ya, as alwiz! *bEam* If it hadn't been for you... *shudders at the thought*
I'm not kidding y'know; I really feel that God was the one who pulled me through this semester.
I just found out something not so pleasant and it bugs me! I'd been looking forward to it and now it looks like certain circumstances are not gonna go my way!! Grrr... hate it when it happens. =P
*takes deep breath and switches on some soothing United Live (hehee)...*
Lost for words with all to say
Lord You take my breath away
Still my soul, my soul cries out
For You are holy
Evermore my heart, my heart will say
Above all, I live for Your glory
Even if my world falls I will say
Above all, I live for Your glory...