<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, May 24, 2004Y
A Hawaiian Night

mysterious
You have a mysterious kiss. Your partner never
knows what you're going to come up with next;
this creates great excitement and arousal never
knowing what to expect. And it's sure to end
in a kiss as great as your mystery.

What kind of kiss are you?
brought to you by Quizilla Unfortunately (...or not), not many of you can testify to this. Hahaha, just playing. 0=) There was a huge Lansing Art Festival somewhere near our campus this weekend, and today, after a very satisfying lunch, we went to check it out. It was really sunny, and the streets were crowded by quaint little tents and ice cream stalls and stuff. It really looked like the Pasar Malams back home, only difference is that back home, we have haggled stray dogs sniffing garbage piles instead of glossy-haired, fluffy dogs pulling their amused owners along the road. We saw so many cute dogs, it's unreal! There was this huge black dog, its fur was so glossy black, and it was all over his body! Was almost like a soft toy. =D There were so many things on sale - mosaic artworks, glass art, weird metal shape... art, exotic candles... if only they weren't so expensive! But they did give me some inspirations hehee. It started to drizzle after a while so we had to run to the car, but not before my sis and I bought these really cute dragonfly and butterfly glass stuff. Went to the volunteers' Hawaiian night thing in church after that. Not that I'm a volunteer in church (yet!!), but May is (or is going to be) so we just tagged along to check things out. Okay okay we heard that the food was gonna be authentic Hawaiian so we were curious. =P There was the Kahlua pig, mango salsa and a whole bunch of other stuff. I don't really fancy pork much, but this pork was gOod! So were the other stuff; the mango cum mandarin salad was out of this world! Man I feel so blessed lately; so many good food around hehee. But before we could dig in, there was actually a tornado warning again so we ended up in the gymnasium first (coz we had to stay away from glass, like windows and stuff), and there were some singing and hula dancing, and a survivor-like contest for the staff directors! It was hilarious; they had to walk in flippers and wear star-shaped goggles and everything, hahah! The games were actually pretty fun; must remember 'em next time I go back. See, somehow my mom is always in charge of games (and worship leading la, which tends to 'ma fan' keong a bit hehee) for her CG meetings and stuff, and she's always bugging me for more game ideas! So while I crack my brains for her, she gets all the credit! =P Hehee, but it's all right. She's my mom! 0=)

Here's a picture of the singing and dancing part. Hehee yeah I just wanted to put a picture in me blog. 0=) Man I feel like I've been out forever. Kinda tired. Bubblez out! (hehee like Ryan Seacrest, y'know, the puzzling 'Seacrest OUT' everytime he ends an American Idol episode...oh well =P) Currently listening to... OH YEAH! I downloaded the whole Stoy of The Year album just now so I don't hafta buy the CD anymore! Hahah! ;)

9:34 a.m. Photobucket