If PMS/Period could talk...
Scene 109: The Conviction
[Enters Rational Bubbz]
RB: There's nothing wrong really, I mean, people do that all the time... [mumbles to self]
[Aunt Flo saunters in]
AF: Yeah sure, people do it all the time... when they have HIDDEN INTENTIONS. [shakes head in mild pity at RB's ignorance] In case you'd forgotten, even YOU did that when u first met him.
RB: [bites bottom lip]...Really? But I trust him, he'll never do anything to hurt me...
AF: Well yeah, but that doesn't stop others from flocking all over him and giving him opportunities to [cut off by RB]
RB: No! It doesn't matter if he has billions of chances thrown at him, as long as he's faithful and he loves me. I know that for sure. And you bloody well know that too. [folds arms over chest defiantly]
AF: Girl! WAKE UP! These... these vultures don't care about loyalty or whatever. All they have are raging hormones and a thirst for reasonably nice guys... like yours. [smirks at own wit]
RB: ...Y'know, I'm not gonna listen to you. You're always messing things up for me anyway. If it weren't for the continuing existence of mankind on this earth, there's absolutely no reason you should even BE here, you manipulative li'l witch.
AF: Ah yes, I am rather important to you people, eh. [flicks witchy long hair out of pointy face pompously]
RB: ... [long pause] Whatever. [sigh] It's just so hard sometimes, being so far away from him; it's like, I'm hardly a part of his daily life anymore, and there're so many things going on in our lives that the other might have trouble understanding coz we're so far apart... [eyes glaze over] And now that I'm gone, all those 'vultures' are pouncing on him like he's a piece of fresh meat! [grits teeth in frustration]
AF: Ah well, actually vultures prefer rotting dead meat, I think...
RB: WHATEVER! [types an offensive word and deletes it immediately] I'm usually fine with it when I hear stories of girls taking a fancy on him [AF snorts aloud], it must be YOU! [points at AF accusingly] Argh why don't you just get it all over with quick so I can regain some of my rationality.
AF: Hey hey I'm not the master of me. You want it quick, you go eat more watermelon or something. Don't blame it on me, sister.
RB: [ignores AF] I don't think he was serious... I mean, he probably just brought it up knowing how dramatic I'd get... right? [plays with hair whilst in deep thought] Afterall, we're in this together, and we have Jesus on our side of things... it's just a test of perseverance and all those stuff; like the storm and the waves before we reach our destinations...
[AF fakes a yawn]
JC: It will pass... and the rainbow will rise.
RB: [smile lights up face] Uh huh.