<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, May 07, 2004Y
It's all over!

I'm done with finals! *fLaSh viCtoRy siGn wiTh hAppY gRin* I just finished three exams today, first one was alright, second one was... okay (I guess), third one was h-o-r-r-i-b-l-e. Our physics professor totally tricked us during our review questions! He had us do all those problems from previous chapters so we figured those would be the important ones y'know, but nOOoo, turned out almost half of the final paper were on the last two chapters, which are like, the toughest ones AND least comprehensible coz nobody went to the last few classes. =P I went, of course, but doesn't mean I understood. ...Oh well. At least it's all over and done with. Just really, really pray that I'd at least get a pass for the physics one. History finals were alright, I was quite prepared I guess. Before the exam, there were these people bragging that they'd get out of the class in less than an hour even though we have to write a long essay and another short one, and then there were these two guys who were like, man I didn't study this, didn't study that, f*** the test man, I'm just aiming for a 2.0 whatever... And then next thing you know? They're scribbling like, 3 or 4 pages non stop during the test! Geez...And none of the people who were shouting and bragging just now left before me. So there. =P Reminds me of some of the girls back in AMC, y'know? "So are you prepared?" "Of course not! I barely touched my books la, where got like you, always study", "Aiyor how ah, didn't study at all la, sure fail one..." Always sounded a bit patronizing to me, coz we all know those are the same girls who end up with straight As and whatnot. =) Hehee, I was just a bit annoyed coz I actually went to class early to cram in some last minute studying AND scope out for useful tips. I'm feeling this absolute urge to bake cookies. Have you guys tried Mrs Field's White Chunk Macadamia? Hello??! Can you spell PERFECTION? Hehee, but it's very sweet... guess it's not that perfect. Which is why I must find that recipe and make it perfect (and healthier)! =D I just cleaned up my whole desk. Wiped it spotless, rearrange the mess and everything. AaaHHhh feel so much better. =P Been dying to do that really, I think I'm catching the clean bug from my Monica-replica of a sis (as in, from Friends?) and my mom. Miss my mom... Hey you guys don't judge me based on my blog entries right? 0=) Coz if you actually do, I'm gonna hafta seriously restrict myself from now onwards... Friends finale tonight on NBC! Two hour special, and I'm all final-free and stress-free enough to watch it without guilt! ...Too bad my sis and May are having their exams tonight.

6:59 a.m. Photobucket