What a morning. Woke up just in time to hear May duking it out with Firman over the phone. Apparently he was supposed to pick her up eons ago, bla3... Do you really wanna know all the details?
I didn't think so.
Anyways, the three of us were all set to take the bus out to get ourselves some good breakfast (it's a long weekend; Monday's Memorial Day! =D), but Firman called and insisted over and over again that he'll pick us up...
So by the time everything was settled, it was already noon! Yes, killing two birds with one stone... as in, breakfast and lunch together la. =P The food at IHOP was really good; May, my sis and I actually shared a salad and an omelet (that comes with a side dish of pancakes) together. I know! It sounds kinda crazy, but the portions were super huge, I am
not kidding. We didn't even manage to finish everything. Poor sis, she looked like she was gonna mourn for days when we left the half-eaten pancakes and toasts. *wHisPeRs* She hates to waste food. Probably coz of the old finish-your-plates-clean-or-ugly-hubby-your-way-comes urban myth. *gRin* Just kidding. We're just raised the right way, that's all. Hahahaha ok ok.
We went to a music shop called Elderly in town after that. The shop looked really cool; it was like furnished with wood, loads of instruments (duh) and everything, but not squeaky clean like Bentley's. It had a really old kinda feeling, which gave it a real homey vibe I think. 0=) Anyways, the rows and rows of shining guitars, stacked-up amps and music aficianados with ponytails and crumpled band t-shirts hanging around there reminded me so terribly much of Keong that I felt dizzy for a moment. I took it pretty badly; I tried to find a chair to sit down but there wasn't any around me, and suddenly I could smell Keong's familiar just-showered scent, and I kinda crashed onto the drawers filled with guitar picks; I could almost touch him now...
Hehehee just playing. =P I mean, it did remind me a lot of Keong, how could it not? We spent half of the time together visiting music shops all over K.L! Hehee not that I'm complaining, of course. 0=) But I didn't faint or anything. I just wished you could've been here, honey! I'm sure you would've loved it.
Firman was looking for a guitar, so the three of us just walked around and fiddled with some of the weird instruments they have. Hehee. There were some seriously expensive guitars around; they make PRS guitars look like amateur series. =P Hahaha okay I take that back. We saw this really cute guitar soft toy! It was kinda small, and I think it's a Martin... something. Hehee. Thought of getting it (y'know, like, hey dear! I got you a guitar! Surprise!... =P), but nAh...
We just borrowed some DVDs from Blockbuster earlier. Scary Movie 3 (just finished it, not as nice as previous ones), Honey, A Beautiful Mind and School of Rock! YeSss, am finally going to watch that one.
Browsing through Blockbuster just made me realize how many movies I'd wanted to watch but had forgotten all about! Like Divine Secrets of The Ya-Ya Sisterhood (loved the book), Thirteen... aw shoot! I just
know I forgot another two titles! Damn.
No wonder Blockbuster is such a success eh. =D
Currently listening to: Story of The Year - Sidewalks