<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, May 29, 2004Y
The (Neat) Freak Show

I came home from class today and it finally hit me that I'm living with two neat freaks whose biggest fears are poorly-ironed shirts and messy, unmade beds. I found May squatting in the bathroom, fiddling with the vacumm cleaner that's endured much cussing and complaints from the merciless duo. Apparently it doesn't suck properly, makes a whole lot of noise but cleans nothing, etc. She was gonna floss it good and force it to work, I guess. =P It must've worked coz I could hear the cleaner roaring (very, very loudly) back to life in a few minutes while I was trying to watch the teaser trailers of Harry Potter's third movie on Rotten Tomatoes. It's a bit annoying really, but it's best to stay out of their way when they're ferociously spanking the apartment clean, I have learnt. Yes, I am wiser now that I was the first time I stepped into this apartment five long months ago. And she wasn't done after vacumming. She cleaned the whole bathroom, tidied up the kitchen (could hear her clanging her way around)... In fact, she reminded me so much of my sister I was a bit spooked. I mean, when my sis decides to go on a cleaning spree, she really goes all out. And people who stand in her way (or are stupid enough to not offer any help =P), be afraid. Be very afraid. *gRin* Just kidding. Kinda. Don't get me wrong, I hate a dirty house just as much as the next person, but... oh well, I suppose it's really an individual thing. =) Better a person who freaks out over a few strands of hair on the bathroom rug rather then a bum who reuses his bathwater coz he's too lazy to clean up the hairballs in the bathtub drain, I always say. Hahaha that was quite disgusting innit. Currently listening to: The annoying bass beats from next door.

9:47 a.m. Photobucket