I'd been trying to enroll into this journalism class that I really needed to get into for the fall (or spring) semester, but it was always full and it was kinda falling further and further away from my grasp until this morning, for some reason I remembered to try checking out the class enrollment again, and lo and behold, there was a spot! Somebody must've dropped the course at the moment or something, and I sure didn't waste any time taking his or her place. *gRin* Praise the Lord! Prayers do work, big time! Now my course schedules are back on track a bit... =)
I got me glass paints today! It was really hot today, totally Malaysian. I almost forgot how good it feels to step into an air-conditioned place after walking under the stifling hot sun for like, hours. Well, maybe not hours, but still. Anyways, my sis and I went to Michael's, the art supplies shop at downtown Lansing. And it was
huge! They had
everything in there; wood craft, drawing stuff, jewelry craft, even doll-making stuff! I could spend the whole day there, but there was another art shop just opposite it as well called Jo Ann's, which was equally nice but slighty more pricey. Got some pretty stencil stuff there. =)
We waited for quite a bit for the bus before we realize that it wouldn't come for another hour, so we walked to another stop where we could take the no.25 bus home. Only problem is, we missed that bus too so we ended up sitting at the curb with the sun shining full on our faces, waiting for almost half an hour before the bus came by. Good thing I brought an umbrella; hey after the pouring rain the other day, you think I'll be deceived by the sunny weather again? =P Hehee, the good thing about going out with your own sis is that you pretty much never run outta things to talk about. And when you do, it's okay coz you're sisters; you don't hafta fill in the awkward silence or whatever. It's understood. ;)