<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, May 03, 2004Y
A Toast To Love

If a person drinks something alcoholic everyday, does that make him an alcoholic? We've been blending everything in sight for the past few days, hahah. Lime shake with a hint of alcohol, Arbor Mist blender mix (12.6% alcohol), good old fashioned strawberry shakes (virtually zero sugar coz we use fresh HUGE strawberries and no-frills vanilla ice cream hehee)... I wonder what kinda effect alcohol has in me. Like, last night? After that second glass of Arbor Mist, I got incredibly drowsy before 12am! I couldn't even bring myself to finish watching the Fifth Element rerun! Darn it. My sis said the ending was really funny. Bah! =P Hehee I've watched it before like, eons ago, so I can't really remember how it ended. But maybe it's just coz of all the exam fever going on in our apartment. Hah, if my sis reads this (which I'm sure she will), she'd be laughing her patootie off. Me? Exam fever?? Right... ;) Anyways, red bean soup is boiling! Muahahaha...! =P Gosh I realize most of my blog entries lately are pretty detailed descriptions of my meal plans. Hmm... so when you guys coming over? =D I'll make sushi, and we'll have a cocktail party with that super cool blender! ...Hehee okay okay. 0=) My mom just sent us some pictures of her new Camry. It's like, pure white, and she's totally ecstatic about it. Not just coz it's white and it makes her feel like a Snow White (her own words, mind you *gRin*), but coz it was such an obvious statement of my dad's love for her. Ever since my mom and I got into that horrible accident last November in the Altis (the Altis was completely wrecked man *sHuddEr*), my dad had been talking about getting a second-hand Camry for my mom, coz it's bigger and y'know, safer. But then one day I was walking with my dad, and we were passing by a new 2.0 version of Camry, and he stopped me and asked me what I thought about it. I was like, it's awesome, of course, DUh. Hehee. Then he was like, I'm gonna buy a new one for mommy. But don't tell her yet, it's a surprise. I was like, WHAT?!? That's even more juicer news than the one about my auntie having a new boyfriend that's... um, private. Sorry. Hehee. =P Anyways, so he bought it. That is like, the sweetest thing my dad has ever done. To me anyway. My mom might beg to differ, hehee. But still, even a blind person can see how devoted my dad is towards my mom. In fact, I've heard from reliable sources (my bro la, who else) that they've been honeymooning for quite a bit since all of us kids had left home. A bit geli, actually, hehee but hey, I'm old enough to think about my parents doing lovers' stuff without cringing. ... Okay maybe not. Ew. =P Songs that are on constant play in my mind right now: Always, Jesus' Blood...- United Live =)

7:28 a.m. Photobucket