<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, May 22, 2004Y
Tornado Warning

I'm still not quite satisfied with the ending of my last entry. It's been bugging me since last evening. *pOut* ...There was a few other versions that was floating around my mind but then I was so hooked up with the American Idol special last night (I didn't exactly followed this season, so it was kinda like a summing up thing hehee), and then there was Whose line isit anyway, then Futurama... And now it's just too late to change anything coz it's already a past entry and nobody cares less about the old stuff. =P It's like the newspapers; you mess up with one article, that's it; no amount of humiliating corrections or public apology would be able to undo the damages that you've done. So basically, it's be careful, or you'd be screwed... Darn JRN class; freaking me out already. =P Like, today, there was a quiz (we're gonna have a quiz every Friday), and there was this section where she gave us a few news statements and we were supposed to tell her whether they were true or false; as in, whether those topics did come out in the papers this week or not. She was dead serious when she told us to read as many newspapers as possible, apparently. =P Hehee, she keeps reminding me of this actress I always see in Boston Public and other less popular stuff... =S There was a serious Tornado warning earlier; May and I actually went downstairs to check where the shelter was. Turns out the shelter? You hafta get to it by walking out of the building, coz the door only opens from the outside. Mighty safe, eh? ;) But I dunno; I grew up where it was all tropical sunshine and humidity, what would I know about tornadoes? But I did watch Twister a couple of times... 0=) Hehee. Anyways, I think the warning passed, coz the weather seems all right now. Currently listening to: Story of The Year - Anthem of our dying day You are Psalms
You are Psalms.

Which book of the Bible are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

5:38 a.m. Photobucket