<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, June 12, 2004Y
Broken Door, Broken Spleens From Laughter

She stormed into the room, lips pursed tightyly, and plopped onto the broken futon. Bewildered, we gave her a puzzled look, which she promply ignored by staring at the silent TV. Then he came in. Time to head out for the Lansing Chili Cookout. Tension continued to run high... I reached for the front door of the apartment building and the lock fell out with a dull thud. Turned out he'd yanked the door so hard it broke. *takes a moment to compose oneself* Hahahahahahahahahahahah!! Ok. When May went down to look for him, she apparently locked him out for fun. Consequently, after 'a really bad day', he managed to conjure up the strength of an elephant and broke the bloody door. *cHoKes oN oWn lAugHteR* The thing that was puzzling was not how he managed to do that, but why May got so angry that she actually cried. Silently. In the car. On the way to the Chili Cookout. Talk about putting a damper to the atmosphere. But I sympathized with her somehow, it seems like there're other things involved, not just a mere prank went wrong. At least the Cookout was satisfying. There were country music bands playing, stalls and stalls of chili from almost all the restaurants in Lansing, and also the usual beers, margueritas, soda... and this mechanical bull-riding competition. It was kinda funny, watching the contestants try to stay on the bull by whatever means. The way they were holding on, you'd think the mechanical bull was situated in a steaming pot of lava or something. It was only five bucks, for as many bowls of chilli as you can possibly stuff in! We were careful though; we only took the ones that looked appealing to us. I think we ate an average of 5-6 tiny sample bowls, hehee, niCe. Some of them were really spicy though. Good thing we found McAlister's in the nick of time. They were the only stall providing free drinks! Good ol' McAlister's... and it's our favorite Sweet Tea too! =D According to May, we're all gonna fart a lot tonight coz beans make people fart. And there're a whole load of beans in chillis, of coz - even red bean. *siGh iN cOntEnt* I don't care if red beans make me fart like my dad. =P Oh Su remember the time when you were staying over and my dad let it rip like, just a few meters away from ya? Bwahahahahahaa omigosh, that was hilarious! I found a pair of Blink 182 and New Found Glory posters in eBay the other day, and that I-just-hafta-get-that feeling just about overwhelmed all my senses. It's the work of the devil I tell you! ;) Damn the devil, damn the devil to hell! (quoting a certain ill-equipped basketball player in 'Bedazzled' *wiNk*) Anyways, after days of bloody mental battles, I'd decided that it was not worth it. And then another divine idea just sorta descended upon me - I could make my own poster! As in, a Blink 182 one. So this afternoon, in the midst of battle cries and thrash-talking from the female versions of Aragorn and Legolas ('you're blocking me!' 'kill it! it's right behind you!' 'SHIT!...') fighting for mankind in the comfort of our living room, I drew, I cut, I pasted and I painted, toiling ceaselessly for the realization of a dream I have had since... Tuesday. *gRin* It just occurred to me that playing Game Cube is about the only time that swearing is generally accepted by all in the apartment. Weird. Hehee still remember King Fu in Vegas... =P Anyways, anyways, the poster is done! So happy... 0=) And all the materials and stuff only cost about 3 bucks, compared to 13 bucks from eBay. Granted, it also took me five (peaceful and relaxing) hours to get it done, but that's the fun part, innit? =D

10:08 a.m. Photobucket