Bubblez Sowee...
It's been quite a few days for me. I'd managed to commit a very thoughtless act, regretted it immediately, thought I've lost one of the most important things in my life, went through the dark tunnels of guilt, turmoil, etc and back again. All in a span of... two days isit? =P
Anyhow, we learn our lessons through our mistakes eh, and this time the lesson has definitely hammered its way into my thick skull. It also revealed to me how incredible me friends are, when even a slight change of tone
through MSN could ring their friend-in-trouble alarm. Thanks pips! Though I'm not sure how often that particular friend reads my blog really... Hehee oh well.
Meanwhile, I'd been keeping myself busy with birthday gifts and such. As everybody knows, Papa's Day is coming soon; as... not everybody knows, my mom and my brother's gonna be celebrating their birthdays too! Three outta five of my family are June babies... pretty something huh.
And uMmm... *pLayS with fiNgeRs, fEet shUffLinG aRouNd* I took some pictures of the stuff I did, if any of you guys are interested... =)
Not that you have much choice hahah, coz I'm putting them in here. 0=) And fortunately, it comes with the kind of annoying commentary you always get in the bonus sections in DVD movies. Bleh. ;)

This is for me lovely mom. It's symbolic, really - Red for unconditional love and passion for her family; three hearts for each of her lovely children *gRin*... okay so I made them up as I went along, but it looks all right, no?

For me dad, of coz. The Chinese characters mean "Daddy, I'm sorry but I just bought a Jaguar." Hehee juz playing. =P It means Happy Father's day, for those who has a P.R in the Banana Republic.

My bro's! Initially I really didn't know what I could make him, coz he's like, this sHeeK city guy who prefers Godiva to Snickers and everything, but I prayed & prayed for inspiration and then... THIS! I think it's perfect! Granted, it's quite simple (but all of my art stuff are anyways), but it just screams KOR! For me anyway. Oh wait, it does literally scream KOR! Hahah, seriously I didn't do that on purpose. Anyways, it's kinda classy, gold & black, and the gold dots n rims are like the ones on celebrity's trailer doors and mirrors, innit? Hehee, like, rock star haughtiness (it does say YOU ROCK) or whatever... And of coz, I mean also laH. ;)
I don't really know what it's for, he could probably hang it beside his mirror or something, hehee or wait wait! He could hang it on his cubicle at work, then when girls stop by to chat, they'll see this and go, aWww you must be really nice to your little sisters... soOo... what you doing Saturday night? =PPP
Man I really shouldn't be encouraging him.
Currently listening to: Michelle Branch - You Get Me... & others in the album.